059. DOG FAIR

"Okay, we need to talk about Carlos

"Okay, we need to talk about Carlos." Kendall told them as Logan and James looked at each other "why?" They asked "because ever since he rescued and started dating blonde Jennifer. He seems different." He told them as they all thought back to the past couple of days "three smoothies and one corn dog." Kendall told them handing it over to Carlos "I don't eat corn dogs anymore, guys. Jennifer says they make my breath smell like corn dogs." Carlos told them as Blonde Jennifer came up taking it away and throwing it in the trash.

Then they were in the park ready for a water fight "okay, where's Carlos? We said water fight, high noon." Logan told them as a bike bell chimed as Carlos arrived "can't make it. Jennifer wants to go biking." Carlos told them as Jennifer was in the seat behind them as he biked away.

Coming back to present them where they were trying to play hockey outside of the PalmWoods "well....there's one thing that will never change. Carlos love of goaltending." James told them as he turned around finding no Carlos "Carlos?" Logan asked as he then appeared in a tennis outfit "anyone for tennis?" He asked as the guys looked at him as Jennifer came up taking him away.

Chloe walked into the PalmWoods for the first time in a while with her dog as Bitters looked at her "no dogs, allowed in the PalmWoods!" Butters yelled at her as she walked to the elevator "I'm just visiting!" She yelled back as the elevator opened and she headed up to 2J, passing Kendall's mom on the way who waved as they walked right into the apartment.

"Guess, whos blonde and ready for the doggy fair!" Chloe told them as all the guys looked at her with jaws dropped including Carlos "your hair." Kendall started as Logan then added "it's really long." And then James couldn't say anything "my best friends back and she brought a dog!" Carlos cheered as he went to walk over to her but then stopped as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"Jennifer doesn't like dog hair, and I might get some on my sweater." Carlos told them as Chloes eyes went wide "Jennifer's telling you what to do!" Chloe yelled as all three guys nodded there heads as the girl then walked closer to Carlos, picking up her dog "come on, Carlos, we both know you like dogs, and they'll be plenty more of them there like this one." She told him seeming to get through as Weber toward her as the door opened up.

"Carlos. Come with me to the pool in case I need you to do things for me." Blonde Jennifer told him as she stood on one side while Chloe stood still holding her dog on the other "uh, I got to go with Chloe and the guys." Carlos told her as he turned to Chloe wanting to hang out with her and the dog "but I want to be with you." She told him doing a finger spin as he turned to them "bye guys, bye Chloe." He told them getting pulled away as chewie growled.

"Yes, I know, she's a mean lady." She told him as Kendall walked in front of them "okay, new plan. You three go rescue the dogs. And I'll rescue the Carlos." He told them as James and Logan already were lookin at chewie "done, now now can I please hold the dog." They asked her as Chloe laughed "of course you can." She told them handing him over and soon they were on there way to the dog fair.