062. SCANDALS

"Dogs, with the increased boy band competition and instant entertainment news, it is more important than ever to avoid bad press and scandalous photo ops

"Dogs, with the increased boy band competition and instant entertainment news, it is more important than ever to avoid bad press and scandalous photo ops." Gustavo told them as he turned and since there were music stands in front of them it looked like they were naked "like that! And do any of you know where James is?" He asked.

"What? We can't go jogging anymore?" Kendall asked as they moved the stands out of there way "oh and James mentioned something about Chloe..?" Carlos started "yeah, we didn't seem him, by the time we were up he was gone?" Logan told him "because I want you guys to think of ways to get us good press and back to the top! And no Taylor Swift cause the last thing Big Time Rush needs right now is to get Swifted." Gustavo told them.

"Swifted? What is Swifted?" Carlos asked "it's what you call it whenever you date Taylor Swift, do something stupid, then she writes a hit song telling the entire world that you're a total jerk face." Logan told them "which will ruin your sweet and cute reputation and destroy the band!" Gustavo told them.

"Got it. No jogging, no Taylor Swift, and no scandals." Logan told them as Kelly ran in "Gustavo! The press found out about Chloe and James new song and that there filming a music video for it and everyone's questioning if there a thing or not!" Kelly told him as he looked to the guys who all turned there heads "oh, yeah, I forgot about that, it was one of my plans to bring us to the top." Gustavo told them.

Gustavo played the first half of the song that Chloe and James had wrote and sang together called just wanna he with you as they all listened to it.

"Mmm, yeah
I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our future's coming soon
We're being pulled
A hundred different directions
But whatever happens
I know I've got you
You're on my mind
You're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
We'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart"

"That song, is really good." Carlos told them as Kelly and Gustavo turned around "yeah, but we need to know who found out about there duet before it was even released yet? Why couldn't they find out that one of you punched an old lady rather then wrote a new amazing secret song." Gustavo told them upset.

"Yeah, well, they're probably not actually together right?" Kendall asked them laughing as they all turned to him as Logan sighed "and here he goes." He told them as Gustavo held his hand up "this song is gonna be huge. And when people find out, that the lyrics are real and they're actually together it will be even more huge for the band. In which we could do more duets and have them sing together in concert." Gustavo told them.

"Okay, So, I need to find Chloe and James to see if they're actually together and find out there not and everything we'll be back to normal." Kendall told them as Logan raised an eyebrow "try again." He told him "we need to find Chloe and James right now and make sure they're actually dating." Kendall told them as Kelly looked at her papers.