011. PARTY DISASTER

Gustavo was planning a big party for Big time rush and he called Chloe there early to try on dresses for the dinner and work on the song she was going to sing, but right now she was in a really poofy dress which she didn't like as she hiked it up ...

Gustavo was planning a big party for Big time rush and he called Chloe there early to try on dresses for the dinner and work on the song she was going to sing, but right now she was in a really poofy dress which she didn't like as she hiked it up and headed over to Gustavo.

"Your not invited." Gustavo said as Chloe walked in as Kelly froze "oh my god!" She voiced as the boys turned around too "oh my god!" They yelled as Chloe dropped the rest of the dress on the floor huffing "I'm not wearing this!" She yelled as James pointed to her "she's invited!" He yelled "what why!" The other boys yelled as Gustavo looked at them and held up a finger "one, it's a classy party for executives only. And people like Chloe." He told them, And then he held up another finger "two, I don't need dogs around playing with their food." He told them as Chloe nodded her head remembering the dinner she was brought too.

"We don't play with food." Kendall and Logan said together as Chloe walked up to them "James and Carlos turn around." Kelly asked and when they did, they were playing with the food as Carlos then spit out his food as it landed on Chloe "oh my god!" Chloe voiced as she began to move it from her dress as Carlos looked at Gustavo "how can you have a big time rush party without big time rush?" He asked as Kendall pulled a piece of food out of Chloes hair "thank you." Chloe told him as all of it was almost gone.

"You'll be here in spirit and in cut out form." Kelly told them as the man brought in the cut out as Kendall pointed to Gustavo and Kelly "well we're staying." He told them and then Gustavo agreed confusing Chloe "fine. Fine!" He voiced as he walked over to the box in the corner, which cleared things up for Chloe as she quickly turned to Kelly "help me!" She pleaded as Kelly quickly grabbed the girl, both running out of the room away from Gustavo while he was busy.

Where Kelly thankfully managed to find Chloe a dress which was pink and black, fitting her better as they finished doing her hair "now, your ready." Kelly told her, but the party had started and it seemed no matter how long it went on for, the party was putting Chloe to sleep as her and Kelly were stuffing food in her purse, they jumped when Gustavo arrived "hey, we got to liven this party up before Fujizaki literally died of boredom." Gustavo told them as they all looked over seeing the man fall over.

"Oh my god!" Chloe yelled as the mans eyes then opened "oh, his eyes are open, he's alive. Move it!" Gustavo yelled as Chloe and Kelly began thinking of ideas "how are we supposed to..." Kelly was asking but then it hit Chloe "I have an idea!" She told them as she turned running away.

But soon she ran back in with a mic stand and headed over to the musicians and whispered something in their ears and moved her hands as they all stopped playing and got ready for the new song as everybody looked over as what was happening caught their attention as Kelly turns to Gustavo "I think she's fixing are problem!" She voiced l as it started off slow with just the piano as Chloe started to sing.

"I was cheated by you and I think you know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul"