012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT

Chloe made it to Rocque records early for two reasons, one she wanted to put her emotions on paper and two to stay as far away from Kendall as possible, So, sitting at the piano with her notebook she wrote a title 7 things and then she breathed out

"Okay, lets start with things you like about him cause obviously the hate comes easier." And she looked up as she thought, then laughed "hair, eyes?" What rhymes with eyes, "Levi's, the way you made me laugh, the way you made cry, and your hand in mine!" She cheered as she got those out of the way "now onto the bad ones."

But then a lot of sound came her way as her eyes went wide "please no?" She begged as Gustavo came in "la la la la la." But then when he saw Chloe he mouthed "sorry" as she sighed.

"Isn't there a cheaper way to learn responsibility?" Logan asked as Chloe then saw Kendall as she glared at him turning around and writing words down "guys Griffins cracking down on us for overspending, Gustavos right. This has got to stop." Kelly told them as Chloe smirked.

"Oh, and until you pay me back, you will not dip a toe into your beloved Palm Woods pool." Gustavo told them as Chloe played dun,dun,dun on the piano as Gustavo high fived her "you cannot keep us away from the worlds greatest pool." Carlos told him.

"No, but freight train can." Gustavo pointed to the man as he appeared Chloe waved to him as the boys screamed "you guys are on my no swim list." Kelly and Gustavo blew it up as Chloe just wanted everybody to leave.

"Gustavo, two thousand dollars? That's five hundred dollars a piece." Kendall told them as Chloe shook her head "ooh, Kendall's good at math." Kelly told them as Chloe laughed turning around "but not with girls who go by the name Chloe!" And everyone looked at her with that one as Carlos started to laugh making Kendall look in his direction.

"Well, I guess you guys are just gonna have to get jobs." Kelly told them as they all screamed as Chloe wrote down more lyrics "in fact, one of you can work off your debt for me right here at Rocque records. Who wants to be me and Chloes production assistant." And then Chloe turned around to mention something when Gustavo already got it "except for Kendall." Then everybody stepped back besides Carlos.

"Carlos it is. Now the rest of you go get jobs. And get me my money!" Gustavo yelled as they all finally left as Chloe continued to work on her song.

"Sha, sha, sha
I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared
It was awesome, but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change until you hear
My dear."

She sang the beginning which she thought came out well, which then she jumped to another verse she wrote.

"It's awkward and it's silent
As I wait for you to say
But what I need to hear now your sincere apology
When you mean it, I'll believe it, if you text it I'll delete it
Let's be clear
Oh, I'm not coming back
You're taking seven steps here."

"Yeah, alright! Yeah, the girls are gonna love it and the boys are gonna hate it!" She cheered leaning over to write more but then she felt something wet land on her head and as she touched it and saw foam. She definitely was confused as she looked up to the ceiling, seeing it dripping "oh my god!"

She then moved the piano and song book away from it as she ran to the kitchen area, she ran into Kelly both looking at each other as Carlos ran by "Hey, Kelly, Chloe."

They then shared a look and began running after him but as they did Chloe and Kelly were shocked as they saw what was in front of them "oh my god!" Chloe yelled as Kelly screamed.

"No,no,no! Don't scream! Don't scream! I'm just making coffee!" Carlos told them as Chloe yelled "what do you mean! there's foam everywhere!" And then he had come out to stand next to Chloe and Kelly as the robot talked.

"I will cover the earth in foam. Bow to my foamy powers!" The robot told them as Carlos turned to Chloe and Kelly "ah! We have to destroy it!" He yelled as they turned to him "No, Gustavo said you can't break anything else." Kelly told him as Chloe pulled at her hair "I just wanted to write a song!"

"Kelly is dumb. Chloe is stupid. Woman are weak." The robot spoke as both girls did a little head nod as they turned to the robot "what did he just say?" They both asked as Carlos looked at them "you heard me cupcakes."

"Oh, it's on!" They all yelled grabbed there weapons and headed into the foam screaming as they hit the coffee machine "I was just..ow...kidding. Can't you ow! Take a joke? Ow! Tell the blender I love her!" The robot was destroyed as Chloe, Kelly and Carlos coughed coming out of the foam.

"I'll call a cleaning crew before Gustavo finds out." Kelly told them as Chloe and Carlos agreed as she blew foam out of her nose "god it's up my nose!" And then Carlos looked to them "by the way, do I get a lunch break?" He asked as both girls sighed walking away.

Chloe was now all cleaned off from foam and was in the recording studio recording the full song with her band, So they can send it out to all the fans. While the boys handed in there money, and unknown to Chloe broke other things, even Gustavo joined in on that and were all sent to the Palm Woods for a car wash, as Chloe sang her heart out.

"And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The seven that I like
The seven things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
When we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You made me laugh, you made me cry, but I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine when we're intertwined, everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the seventh thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you
Sha, sha, you do, ohh, ooh
La, la, la
Ooh, ooh."

Then the whole room cheered as the man recording it sent her a thumbs up as she jumped around, thanking the band as they all did a happy dance.