065. CAMEOS

Carlos, Kendall and Logan were playing foose ball while Chloe and James looked for snacks "okay, so does anyone know what Gustavos Big news is?" Kendall asked as Chloe shrugged "well, let's just hope it's about getting some awesome pantry snacks a...

Carlos, Kendall and Logan were playing foose ball while Chloe and James looked for snacks "okay, so does anyone know what Gustavos Big news is?" Kendall asked as Chloe shrugged "well, let's just hope it's about getting some awesome pantry snacks and not another tv cameo." James told them.

"In the last week alone, we've done NCSI: speak all animal unit, deadliest cupcake..." Logan reminded them "and that super sloppy game show." Carlos told them hitting his head as some green goo came out of his ear as they cringed "I can't take another cameo." He told them as Gustavo and Kelly arrived.

"Dogs, I have some big news." Gustavo told them as they all lined up "please tell us it's not another cameo." Kendall told him "I hate all of you!" Gustavo yelled as they all leaned back "guys, if we are gonna stay in the spotlight, we need to stay on radio, magazine covers, and tv." Kelly told them as Chloe sighed.

"Gustavo, we love you. But we're not gonna leave the studio to do another cameo." Carlos told them as they all made a no more hand motion "all right, you don't have to leave. Cause you're already in one." He told them "what?" They all asked as a bunch of kids with tasers ran out of the door.

"I'm in heels!" Chloe told them as the little girl shocked her and the others shocked the guys as well, as Chloe then fell on the floor, along with Carlos.

Soon they were all back in the comfort of the apartment away from tasers and cameos as Kendall was on the phone with Gustavo while the guys and Katie played a racing video game as Chloe watched "Gustavo, no more cameos. Oh, really? Well, then...no more cameos!" Kendall told him throwing his phone down "what tv show this time?" James asked.

"Coco.o." Kendall told them as Carlos gasped as Chloe looked to him with raised eyebrows as he paused the game "you mean the kidzie channel tv show about the girl robot, but only her spunky best friend knows that she's a robot, and if the popular kids found out. She'd be scrapped for parts?" Carlos asked "that's the one." Logan told him.

"A lot of our fans worship that show." James told them "oh, and the robot who plays coco. She's amazing." Carlos told them as Chloe looked to him "you mean the actress." She told him as Carlos turned to her amazed "actress." He told them as Chloe laughed.

"Umm, but we all agreed no more cameos." Kendall told them "okay, but before you say no, just watch a little bit of the show." Carlos told them putting it on as Chloe looked to James "I get our fans watch it but do we have to?" She asked as James turned to her "hm, well, no, we could.." he began not even saying anything as he leaned into Chloe kissing her as she kissed him back.

Carlos though paused it as he started to laugh as both of them turned to the others "I love her." Carlos told Kendall  "I am not doing another dangerous cameo because Carlos is in robot love. So somebody else give me another reason. Why we should do it." Kendall told them as Carlos looked to Chloe and James "well, there are..awesome snacks on TV sets." James told him "and I mean look at him." Chloe and Logan told him as they all leaned in as Carlos gave him his pout "darn it." Kendall told them giving in.