039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY

It was there day off but the guys and Chloe were called to the studio and were told to dress nice which was why Chloe was in a dress and the boys in jackets and ties as they walked into Rocque Records "Gustavo, why are we here on our day off?" Jam...

It was there day off but the guys and Chloe were called to the studio and were told to dress nice which was why Chloe was in a dress and the boys in jackets and ties as they walked into Rocque Records "Gustavo, why are we here on our day off?" James asked as Gustavo and Kelly walked out dressed the same "and in Jackets and ties and dresses?" All of them asked as the guys grabbed there jackets while Kendall grabbed his tie and Chloe motioned to her dress.

"Because we are getting a royal visit from the country where you had your first number one hit." Kelly told the boys as they all were surprised "may I present his royal highness, the king of Kurplankistan." Gustavo told them as men came out with trumpets and the guys and Chloe moved towards Gustavo and Kelly.

A guy came down the hall throwing dirt on the ground as Chloe turned to look to Kendall as both of them shrugged and then the guards came and the king showed up "ah, Big Time Rush. We are very, very big fans of yours in my country, and we have traveled very, very far to come meet with you." He told them as they all turned to each other and nobody knew what to do next as they smiled and just stood there "bow! Bow, bow!" Kelly yelled as Chloe chose to curtsy while the rest of them bowed and the king bowed back.

"But your biggest fan is my beautiful daughter, Princess Svetlana." The king told them as he moved out of the way and his daughter appeared and Chloe shook her head as the guys stepped forward seeming to be entranced "now, which one of them do you want to marry?" The king asked as Chloe's eyes went wide and the boys all stepped back Kendall grabbing Chloe to protect him knowing he wanted her and not the princess but then Logan and Carlos wanted to hide to so they began pulling on Chloe wanting her to stand in front of them but then Kendall picked the girl up holding her in front of him.

"You must want to marry one of them." The king told his daughter as Chloe and the guys kept looking to Gustavo for help "but, father, they're all so cute. And that one seems to have a girl already." The princess told him pointing towards Chloe who was still being held by Kendall as Kelly smacked her forehead.

"Very well. Which one of you want to propose to the princess?" The king then asked as Chloe began to nervously laugh looking at all the guys as none of them could say any words as Kelly then hit Gustavo "well, your highness, uh, the guys are just..well, the guys.." Gustavo was saying as he walked up but couldn't exactly say anything either.

"Ah, very noble. They don't want to dishonor their brother." The king told them as Kendall finally put Chloe down "exactly." All the guys told them as Chloe nodded her head as Kendall held her hand "get them knives, so they could fight for her." The king told them as Chloes eyes grew wide once more as the guards literally dropped down knives at there feet as Carlos went to grab one as they all tried to stop him as Kelly stood in front of them all "before we get to the knife fight, we just need a quick sec for a meeting. Band meeting, band meeting!" Kelly told them as she ushered them all into Gustavos office.

"What's going on?" Kendall and Chloe asked Gustavo as they held each other's hands as Gustavo held his arms up and they all looked to Kelly "I was told it was a VIP visit. I thought the princess wanted a few autographs, not a husband." Kelly told them "although, she is beautiful, and, of course, I would make a great prince." James told them as Chloe rolled her eyes as Logan held his hand up "okay, stop it. Stop it now." He told him as Gustavo held his hand up "okay, before this blows up into a big international thing, go back to the Palm Woods and lock yourselves in your crib until we figure this out." He told them pointing to him and Kelly as she nodded her head.