055. OLD BOYFRIEND

"You are so going down!" James yelled as he spun around his baseball bat while Carlos and Logan did the same "no, you're going down!" Carlos told him "I'm the king of spin!" Logan told them "I'm going down!" James yelled as he fell over Carlos and...

"You are so going down!" James yelled as he spun around his baseball bat while Carlos and Logan did the same "no, you're going down!" Carlos told him "I'm the king of spin!" Logan told them "I'm going down!" James yelled as he fell over Carlos and Logan soon following "I'm gonna barf." Logan told them as Kendall walked up smiling.

"Why are you all dressed up?" James asked as Carlos pointed at him "and why are there three of you?" Carlos asked as Kendall didn't answer him "Im on my way to ask Chloe on an official date." Kendall told them as Logan got up "wait. You haven't took her on a date since we got back from tour. What's been taking you so long?" He asked "you know, I don't know. It just seems like every time I'm about to ask her out, there's a complication." Kendall told them as he thought back to all the times.

Chloe was sitting on a bench in the park with her song book and guitar as Kendall stood in front of her "Chloe, I was wondering, would you like to.." but before he could finish a football hit him in the head as Chloes jaw dropped and she started to laugh as he fell and James ran up "dude, you call that a throw!" James yelled as he turned to Chloe "hey." He told her smiling as he ran off as Chloe looked to Kendall "Kendall? Kendall?" She asked but he wouldn't get up as she shrugged, strumming again.

One day in the Palm Woods lobby he ran up to her "Chloe, if you're not busy tonight.." Kendall told her as she smiled but it got ruined "Kendall!" Logan yelled as Chloe sighed, he ran up to him "help! He's crazy! Oh, hi Chloe." Logan told her as Carlos ran up jumping on Kendall "he ate my choco crunchies." Carlos told them as Kendall looked to Chloe with wide eyes and a smile as she started to laugh "oh who bought them?" Logan asked.

Then another day she was relaxing by the pool as Kendall met up with her "so Chloe, there's this movie, that I think..." Kendall began as Chloe seemed intrigued as the guys then ran up to them "hey, what are you guys doing here?" James asked as Chloe sighed "oh, are you guys finally going on date it's been so long." Carlos said tilting his head "oh, Kendall I would love to." Logan told him as Chloe laughed turning to Kendall as Logan made smooching sounds and all of them started as both of them shook there heads.

Kendall was then glaring at the guys as they were on the floor "well, that will not happen again." James told him as they all stood up "cause you are getting that date." Logan told him as they all began to leave the apartment "make way, people." Carlos yelled pushing people in the hall out of the way "boy in love here!" James yelled as they all made sure no one got in the way "step aside, thank you! Okay here we go!" Logan said as they all made it to the elevator.

"Now go up to her apartment and get that date." James told him handing over the flowers "you got this man." Logan told him as Kendall got prepared but then the elevator opened and Chloe was standing there with a guy who had his arm around her which she tried to shrug off, finally noticing the boys "oh, this is awkward, this is Jackson, my ex boyfriend." Chloe told them as they all looked shocked as Kendall's eyes went wide.

"I thought I'd stop by and see my favorite girl." Jackson told them as Chloe was looking at the floor "Chloe!" Kendall yelled as the girl looked up "Jackson, meet Kendall my somewhat boyfriend." Chloe told him as Kendall's jaw dropped "no, ha ha, I'm your boyfriend."
Kendall told her.