067. PRANK WARS 2

Chloe, Katie and the guys were all starting at the clock as there was only 7 more seconds till the day of pranks began once more and as it went off

Chloe, Katie and the guys were all starting at the clock as there was only 7 more seconds till the day of pranks began once more and as it went off. Carlos and James mimicked trumpet noises as Logan brought out the book, while Katie, Chloe and Kendall all turned around with there crowns.

"Gentlemen, the day of pranks is once again upon us." Kendall told them "today we find out. Who unites the three halves of the crown to become..sir high lord king of pranks."
Katie told them "or queen." Chloe told her as they put there parts on the table down and Katie and Kendall's were still the old ones but Chloe invested in a real crown as they all looked at her.

"What? I was queen, I wasn't gonna remember it by having a thing you made in middle school, I upgraded." Chloe told them as they all nodded but then it all got swept up into a net, looking up to find Kendall's mom, as they all ran towards her "hear ye, hear me. As mom of this manor, I hear by declare the day of pranks cancelled." She told them as they all looked at each other and then back up at her and soon she made her way down as they all walked up to her.

"Mom, I love you. But the day of pranks will happen." Kendall told her "and I will be king." James told them as Chloe shook her head "no I will." Logan began as Carlos jumped in "I shall rule the land of pranks." He told them pointing at the three.

"And you can't keep track of what we do today. There's only one of you, and six of us." Katie told her "yeah, well, I'm not the only one who hates the day of pranks." She told them wearing Chloes crown on her head while she held the other two pieces in her arms as the door behind her opened.

"It stinks." Bitters told them "we hate it." Griffin added "worst Holliday ever." Gustavo told them as they all walked in "guys we need you in the studio." Kelly told them "not running around playing idiotic pranks." Gustavo told them as Chloe, Logan and James crossed there arms.

"And who do you think has to clean up your mess o mania?" Bitters asked them as Chloe pointed to Buddha bob "he does." She told him as the man nodded his head "yes, but I have to call you to make you do it." He told him "yeah, but I totally don't mind." Buddha bob told them "stop it." He told him.

"Your last day of pranks cost my company 24,000 dollars in damages. And 17,000 dollars in pie filling." Griffin told them as Chloe looked to James and Logan "So now it looks like you guys are outnumbered." Kendall's mom told them "well, it looks like you guys are old numbered." Katie told them "come again?" They asked.

"Don't you guys remember what it's like to have fun and be a kid?" Carlos asked "I know how to have fun. I just choose not to have it." Gustavo told them as Chloe, Kendall and Katie all furrowed there brows "I'll have you know, I can still do the mid air sky high split kick. Like I did when I was on cheer squad." Kendall's mom told mom told them.

"Well, then prove you're still a kid and join ye day of pranks." Katie told them as they seemed intrigued "kids versus adults." Kendall told them "If you can handle it." James, Chloe and Carlos told them as the adults pointed "you're on."