015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE

Chloe had finished her exam a while back as she waited for Miss Collins to tell everyone that it was over "okay, everyone, pencils down

Chloe had finished her exam a while back as she waited for Miss Collins to tell everyone that it was over "okay, everyone, pencils down. Pass your finals forward, and I'll see you all at tonight's end of year Palm Woods school party." And as Chloe took Camilles pile of papers she froze at those words "No!" Chloe complained as everyone expressed the same excitement.

"Wow, everyone seems really not excited." Logan asked Camille as she looked to Chloe who was still frozen "No, it's great. Uhh, we get cupcakes, punch and entertainment... by Bitters who yelled at Chloe anytime she tried to sing when people begged her too and then when they flashbacked to that memory Chloe shook her head "nope not reliving it."

She then pulled out her notebook as Kendall raised his hand "Miss Collins. Don't you think we could do something remotely cool for our end of the year school party?" He asked as James jumped in "like a dance." And everyone ooohed except for Chloe.

"With slow dances." Logan mentioned as Carlos got excited "and dates to slow dance with." And everyone cheered except Chloe "we'll we've never had a school dance before, because we're really just a small classroom, but if a certain band wants to be the new school dance committee, sounds great." And everyone cheered as Chloe looked at the woman "so you need to find a theme, snacks, decorations, chaperons, and we have no money, no place to have it, and since today's the last day of school, we need to have it tonight." The woman told them all this as Chloe quickly wrote it all down.

"Chloe!" All the boys yelled scaring the girl as she fell out of her chair, as Camille watched her fall on the floor with shock as she turned to the boys "look what you did!"

Getting up off the floor, Chloe ran out of the classroom as fast as her feet could take her as the boys were following right after her calling her name "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Somebody grab her!" Was all muffled together as they all grabbed the girl "okay, the theme of our dance is..." Kendall asked as all the boys turned to Chloe "pending, I have choices but wasn't expecting to actually do it ourselves?" Chloe asked as the boys let her go patting her on the shoulder as they walked off to the group of girls "or by myself? That's great! Yeah Chloe totally can do that." She whispered as she followed closely behind.

"Jo, hey I need to ask you something." Chloe watched the girl smile wide as she turned away "could you go to the convenient store and get them to donate some snackage for the dance?" And then Chloe turned back laughing as she put her hand over her mouth to try and stop it as she walked away "now we need a dance location. Chloe!" He yelled as the girl began to fall over as he turned her around.

They went to Bitters door first as Chloe regained her balance "of course I'll be the entertainment at your school party." They then all looked at each other as Chloe talked through her teeth "why did we come over here again?" And Bitters glared at her.

"Behold, my new extreme magic act." He then put down his boom box "watch...as I escape...the handcuffs of death."'he then pulled on them as he screamed "ah!" And then Carlos stopped the music "actually, we're gonna have a dance this year. Can we have it here." Carlos asked as he kept hitting Kendall as Chloe looked through her phone for themes.