035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT

Chloes Mother's Day was spent different then everybody else's, ever since she was five she never really had a mom, she lived with Gustavo since she could remember and him and Kelly were her family besides the boys and that's all she needed

"It's for these occasions, I've kept such a great friendship with heavy metals top mom, Lita Ford." Gustavo told them as the boys had brought in James who was frozen as they all turned to the women who then strummed her guitar and sent James flying back into the beanbags, as they all ran to him "Huge fan. You're awesome. Thanks a lot Lita." They all told her as they passed.

"Okay, what's going on?" Gustavo asked as the boys helped James up and Chloe and Kelly looked at him "my mom..my mom is..my mom." James kept repeating as Kelly, Chloe and Gustavo leaned forward with there hands out wanting him to just spit it out.

"Okay, his moms taking him back to Minnesota to groom him to take over the family cosmetics business." Logan told them as Chloe and Kelly looked to Gustavo who looked to them "his mom owns a cosmetics business?" Kelly asked as they all looked at the boys.

"She is considered the este Lauder of the Midwest." Kendall told them pulling out a magazine as they looked at it "she's part powerful, part beautiful...and all terrifying." Carlos told them as Gustavo pointed at them.

"Well, James is a part of Big Time Rush. So you go back to the Palm Woods and just tell her no." Gustavo told the boys as all of them gasped making Chloe and Kelly lean back "no? You don't tell my mom no." James told them as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"You just don't do it." Logan told them "well, she was right about my name." Logan told them after there flashbacks of telling James mom no "Luckily, I am not a wimp like you dogs. So I'll tell James mom that you are not leaving LA or Big Time Rush." Gustavo told them as he turned away and Chloe and Kelly smiled.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,." All the boys told them as they followed behind Gustavo,Kelly and Chloe.

From outside the door they all heard Kendall's mom screaming as Chloe turned to Kendall with wide eyes "oh, no, she got my mom." Kendall told them freaking out just like James started to "She's so taking me home." James told them as Gustavo walked in front of them.

"Your mommy is not takin you anywhere. Because I am the Big Daddy." Gustavo told them as all the boys still looked scared as Chloe and Kelly crossed there arms "and I have James's contract, which she signed. Mrs Diamond, I need to speak with you. Behind closed doors." Gustavo told them as he headed in and shut the door behind Kelly, Chloe and the boys.

As he walked out Chloe and Kelly's mouths were wide as they saw him as Kelly pulled the contract out of his mouth as the boys stood behind them "it's been nice knowing you, James." Gustavo told them as he fell and Kelly put her head down as Kendall pulled Chloe back.

"All moms really want is for there kids to be happy, right?" Kelly asked as Gustavo paced and Chloe and the boys sat around her "right, all we have to is prove to my mom how happy I am being in Big Time Rush." James told them as Gustavo turned around.