024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Palm Woodsylvania where humans like Chloe aka red riding hood and her best friends who are monsters all live side by side

Palm Woodsylvania where humans like Chloe aka red riding hood and her best friends who are monsters all live side by side. James is a vampire who has tried to make Chloe undead for a while now but she always finds a way to run away.

Next is FrankenCarlos who's not really good at speaking or pronouns but when around Chloe he's less angry and all smashy since she's saved him a few times from an angry mob.

Then there's zombie Logan whos pretty smart for a zombie and doesn't eat people but does have a problem of losing his limbs especially when Lightning's around

Lastly there's Kendall who with Chloe it gets very complicated sometimes he goes full werewolf and tries to kill her but sometimes she can find the man inside the beast and change him back.

But right now, Chloes on her way back from her grandmothers taking a stroll in the cemetery as Kendall keeps checking out the window "why do you keep looking out the window?" Kendalls mom questioned "just checking how long before...you know." He told them as Katie looked in his direction.

"What's the big deal?" She then threw a rat in the cauldron as Kendall threw his hands up "the big deal is, Jos coming up but I sort of never told her, that I'm a werewolf." He freaked out slamming his hands on the kitchen counter as his mom walked over.

"What? How have you kept it from her this long?" She questioned "the same way I'm going to tonight. I'll say that I'm sick." He then coughed "or that you grounded me." Then the doorbell rang "and don't say anything about the Halloween big night of fright party, we're singing at tonight." He then opened the door revealing Jo.

"Hey, I ran into Frankencarlos, and he invited me to the Halloween big night of fright party you're singing at tonight." Jo told him as he smiled "great."

"Hey did you know it's a full moon tonight?" She asked as Kendall looked shocked "really? I didn't know that." Then Katie and Mrs knight looked at him, like he was crazy "big party, full moon our first Halloween together. It's gonna be an unforgettable night." She smiled.

"Oh, you have no idea." Katie informed her, throwing more stuff in the cauldron as he turned to her "hey." Then he saw his hand was getting hairy "ugh!" He then hid it behind his back.

"So, you still up for a little fun in the Palm Woods cemetery?" She asked holding up a frisbee "how about I meet you there in 15 minutes?" He asked her as she pointed the firsbee at him "I'll see you there." And then she left as he quickly shut the door.

"Help me. Help me. Help me. Use your wand and help me." He begged his mom as he ran over and she moved her wand but stopped "tell jo the truth."