058. DOGS GONE CAMPING

Gustavo was trying to write a new song as the guys walked in with camping equipment "no!" He told them as they all complained "look, we just need you to drive us to this really cool camping spot, cause my mom won't

Gustavo was trying to write a new song as the guys walked in with camping equipment "no!" He told them as they all complained "look, we just need you to drive us to this really cool camping spot, cause my mom won't." Kendall told him as Gustavo thought about it "hmm,hmm, no." He told them once again.

"Gustavo, we haven't been camping once since we moved from Minnesota." James told him "the call of the wild is calling. And we manly men must answer that call." Logan told him as the guys agreed "we need to sleep under the stars and see the sunrise to the sweet, sweet sounds of the loons." Carlos told them as Kelly and Chloe walked in as Chloe furrowed her brows "what loons? We don't have loons in LA." She told them as they all looked shocked.

"Just bears and I don't want to cancel the next concert because you've been eaten by em." Gustavo told them as Chloe laughed "oh, no, no, no, no, there's not gonna be any bears there." Carlos told them as Chloe raised her brows as Logan pulled up the map "all we need is a ride to this campsite called.." Logan told them as James pointed at it "let me guess bear gulch?" Chloe asked as Logan looked at her "yeah." He sighed putting down the map.

"May me remind you, your contract clearly prohibits any dangerous activities like.." Gustavo told them pointing to Kelly "skydiving, candle making, and outdoor camping." Kelly told them as the guys complained again "Gustavo, don't you remember what it was like to want to test your limits under the stars?" Kendall asked as Chloe looked to Gustavo.

"I do. Okay, if you really want to camp, I know of a cool spot that I will allow." Gustavo told them as the guys started cheering as Chloe "oh, you shouldn't be cheering." She told them as Carlos and James looked to her "why not?" They asked and soon they found out.

"This is not we had in mind!" James yelled as they were laying in the middle of Rocque Records getting stepped on as people walked by as Chloe, Gustavo and Kelly watched them and so did the night watch guy.

The guys went back to the Palm Woods as Chloe was looking at her purple hair thinking of wanting to go blonde again as Kelly walked in "hey, So, ha ha, remember when the guys left and me and Gustavo laughed?" Kelly asked as Chloe furrowed her brows turning to her "yeah? What did you two do?" Chloe asked knowing something was up.

"Just follow me to Gustavos office and you'll find out." She told her as the two went walking as Kelly's lap top was open "well, the GPS we put in the guys camping gear worked." Kelly told them as Chloes jaw dropped "they went to bear gulch?" Gustavo asked as Chloe shook her head "you put a GPS in their stuff?" She asked as Gustavo laughed "don't worry, I do the same thing to you." He told her as Chloes eyes went wide.

"They went to colossal studios, stage 27. I called the studio and they informed me that it's half full with a camping set." Kelly told him as he looked at both of them "I said no camping!" Gustavo told them as Chloe laughed "actually, you said no camping outdoors." Chloe and Kelly told him as they fist bumped, shutting the computer.