fourteen || lick, shoot, suck

Saturday, September 26th- 11:48 p.m.

As the night grew later, I only grew drunker. The team tried to come up with a game to play but I just sat thinking about how my favorite party game is guessing if I'll blackout by the end of the night or not.

"We could play truth or dare?" Mikey offered up from across the room. Mixed reactions filled the room as I stayed silent.

"We could play suck and blow," Andrew said with a snarky smile.

I audibly laughed. Being the only girl in the room, I knew exactly what that meant. "In your dreams. If you think I'm kissing a single one of you, you're fucking delusional."

"That leaves us with truth or dare?" Mikey asked.

"I'll get a bottle to spin," Ashton said standing up. "It'll make it more interesting."

We all nodded as we cleared the floor so the bottle would be visible. We created an empty circle, all of the people on the couch sliding down to join us on the floor. I sat between Calum and the version of Luke who reflected everyone who surrounded him.

What can I really say though? I reflect them too.

I sat criss-cross, my hand over my cup sitting in my lap, listening in to Calum's conversation until Ashton returned with the bottle. He placed it in the middle, backing up and sitting directly across the circle from me. "Okay, who's going first?"

"I'll spin," Andrew spoke up from the other side of Luke. He leaned into the circle, spinning the bottle.

It started slowing as it reached me, continuing on until it landed on Mikey.

"Truth or dare, Mikey?" Andrew said, looking over at him.

Mikey laughed to himself. "Dare."

"Call your ex," Andrew dared him. The rest of the team broke out into laughs as we all looked at Mikey. He bit his lip as he looked over at Andrew.

"You're a dick, you know that?" Mikey laughed at Andrew. I had a feeling there was something that had happened before that I didn't know about. "No way I can call her," Mikey said as he reached for his cup beside him to drink as his out.

"Maybe you shouldn't have slept with her best friend then," Ashton said from across the circle.

"Fuck off, Irwin," Mikey responded as he took his drink for not doing it. "You've slept with more sets of best friends than I can count."

"Yeah, but I could call any one of them and they'd come running back," Ashton laughed from across the circle.

"Cocky mother fucker," I whispered under my breath, taking a sip from my drink. Luke and Calum laughed from beside me, obviously overhearing what I said. It drew everyone's attention to me. Ashton shot an eyebrow up at me, like a challenge for me to say it loud enough he could hear.

"I just can't imagine any girl running back to you," I laughed, not being afraid to say it. Luke and Calum continued laughing as my drunkness allowed my mouth to speak before my mind could properly think it through.

"I bet you would," he cockily replied. The team's reactions were contagious at this point, only egging me on more.

"You'd have to manipulate me into sleeping with you first," I snarkily replied, my cockiness rising to the same level as his.

"You spin for me, Annie," Mikey spoke up, catching my attention. 

I laughed at him before I leaned forward, putting all my weight on my hands as I crawled forward towards Ashton, knowing damn well he could see down my shirt. "And you'd never be able to do that." I stopped moving as I reached down to spin the bottle, throwing myself back into my spot once I had. I watched as it spun, stopping on another random player in the room.