fifty three || break me*

Tuesday, November 3rd- 6:59 p.m.

"Because I fucking love you!" I screamed, spinning to face him as the words I had been begging to speak fell from my lips. "And I fucking hate it! I hate how much I love you because every single person I love hurts me"

"You love me too?" he asked quietly compared to my screaming. "Did you mean that?"

"Yes, I fucking mean it," I admitted my defeat, still feeling that anger in my chest. "I wish I didn't but I do."

"I thought you didn't believe in love?" he asked as he slowly stepped towards me.

"I never did, because everyone I loved hurt me but I fell in love with you before you hurt me. I thought for once it would be different!" I slowly started yelling again, my anger for myself raising in each word. I looked at the floor as I continued rambling, not being able to look up to him as everything inside of my mind spilled out. "I thought maybe for once I could believe in love because you weren't gonna hurt me because that's what you promised! I finally let myself love you and I finally let myself trust you and I gave you my everyth-"

My rambling was cut off when his hands met my face and his lips crashed into mine before I could even think. My body reacted, pushing back against him as his tongue fought for dominance against mine.

I slowly gave in, tripping back from the force he was pushing against me. His hand caught behind my back, keeping me from slipping as mine fell to his shirt.

My mind couldn't process fast enough to stop me, rather my body working to fill the craving I'd been denying since Friday. I pushed my hands up under his shirt, pushing it over his head as I begged for air when we broke from the kiss.

I threw it to the side as he immediately pushed back into me, stumbling back with me until my back hit the wall. I immediately arched from the cold wood, pushing my covered chest into his. His hand traveled down my side to my bare thigh, pulling up my leg so it latched over his hip.

He pushed farther against me, making me pull back for air as he grinded into my core. I could feel my breathing pick up as his motion continued. He moved down my neck, kissing everywhere he went but not sucking- he was still respecting my 'not visible' rule.

He buried his face in my neck, his free hand falling to my other thigh, gripping it as he readied to pick it up. He pushed me tighter against the wall, pulling my last foot off the ground as he latched me around him. He brought his hands farther up towards my core to lift me farther up the wall, stopping when my legs met his waist.

"Lock your feet, Angel," he mumbled into my neck. I did as he said, locking my feet behind his back to hold me tight to him.

His hands switched from my thighs to under my shirt when he felt me wrap around him. He pushed his hands farther up until the shirt bunched around my chest. He lifted his knee under me for support, pulling my back off the wall as he yanked it over my head.

He immediately dropped it to the side, slamming me back into the wall behind me as he traveled down my chest. He chuckled against my skin as he kissed across the fading marks from last time. "Who left these, Angel?"

"You," I moaned out, focusing on the way his lips felt against my tender skin.

"Oh, really? Not Mikey?" he asked, egging me farther. "Cause you didn't have an issue kissing him in other places."

I stayed still, pulling in a desperate breath as he nicked my skin with his teeth. "Now I'm going to ask again? Who left these?"

I parted my lips to respond but failed to form the words. I reached down to direct his lips to mine, hoping he'd accept it as my answer. He pulled back silently, studying my expression before explaining-