Alone Tonight

SURPRISE IN A/N!

SELF PROMO: GO READ UNDER THE PLAMS AND VOTE AND COMMENT PLS ILYSM

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I woke up with to an empty spot beside me and the sound of Juliet crying. That's odd.

Ross usually wakes up before me and gets her if she's crying.

I crawled out of bed and walked to her room, picking her up. She didn't smell so she must be hungry.

Once I was done feeding her I packed her downstairs to see Ross wasn't in the living room either. My mind was clouded with thoughts of what happened. I turned the T.V. on and set Juliet down on the couch, leaving her to happy thoughts while she watched the screen.

I raced back up to our bedroom to see if his stuff was still there. It looked like it, until I checked the closet and saw almost all his flannels were gone, his skinny jeans, and converse.

Just at that second Bridgit called my phone. She sounded like she was crying.

"Rhy, is Rocky at your house?" She sniffled.

"No? Is he gone? Ross isn't here and a lot of his clothes are gone." My heart was sinking into my chest every second passing. "Y-yes. His clothes are gone too! Shit, Rhy. What the hell is going on?" She sobbed.

"I don't know, get Brock and come over. I'll call Stormie and Riker just to see where they are."

I hung up the phone and went back downstairs to Juliet.

She was so innocent. She had no idea that her dad was missing at the moment.

Bridgit made it over in no time and as soon as we got the kids up in Juliet's room, she broke down and stuffed her head in her hands.

I called Stormie and she picked up immediately.

"Stormie, oh my god. Please tell me Rocky and Ross are with you. Please." I was on the verge of crying at this point.

"Rhy, I'm sorry. They're not here. Why? What's wrong?"

"Rocky and Ross are missing, and so is their stuff. I don't know where they are. I just wanted to see if they were with you before I called them."

I hung up and took a breath, running a hand through my hair. I'm sure he'll pick up when I call him.

But I was wrong. We called both of them more than enough times throughout the day. Six p.m was approaching and still no one had heard from them.

"I knew something was wrong. I knew it. This is all my fault. I noticed Rocky was acting weird and I didn't say anything! It's all my fucking fault." Bridgit cried. I dropped beside her on the couch and rubbed her back.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Okay? You didn't make him leave. Ross is with him. At least we know he won't do anything to harm himself."

Riker walked through the door with a bag and a box of pizza.

I rushed over to hug him. He squeezed tightly and set a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey guys. I brought food." He set the pizza down in front of Bridgit and we both began to eat.

"Also brought my bag because I'm not letting you stay home alone Rydel's at your place." Riker told her. "Thanks." She smiled sadly and set her slice down, running up and coming back down the stairs with the kids.

Juliet smiled when she saw Riker and held her arms out for him.

"Awh! You wanna come see Uncle Riker? Come here." He giggled and bounced her on his leg.

I smiled to myself and snapped a picture on my phone. "Okay, I think I'm gonna head back just in case they come there or something. I love ya." Bridgit scooped Brock up and hugged me goodbye, leaving us alone.

"Thanks for staying with me." I told Riker, sitting next to him.

"That's what best friends are for right?" I nodded and rest my head on his shoulder while Juliet kept smiling up at him. "She really likes you." He continued bouncing her on his leg and she laughed her head off as if it was the most fun thing in the world.

"Riker?" He looked down at me and stopped moving his leg. "Do you think Ross found out that we kissed?" I asked, almost choking on my words.

"Rhylee, that happened so long ago. We were both upset and shit and it was on a deserted beach. No one could possibly know."

"I just don't know why he would've left like that. It doesn't make any sense."

Riker suggested we get to bed so I turned off all the lights and shit and we headed upstairs.

We both changed into our pajamas and cuddled up in the bed, Juliet in the middle. "Goodnight, Rhylee." "Goodnight, Riker."

----

SO UM YEAH

IMM BACK LOL HEY

GO READ MY LUKE FANFIC PLS AND VOTE/ COMMENT FOR A CUTE LIL PM!

ILYASM