Understood

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

The ride to Bridgit and Rocky's apartment was silent. We had to pick up Juliet, and then we would finally make our way home.

Just before we reached the driveway Ross parked the car and set a hand on my thigh, looking at me.

"Hey, everything's gonna be just fine. I'm not leaving your side, look at the ring on your finger. I'm here for you no matter what." I smiled and leaned in, kissing him softly before getting out.

We walked in hand in hand up to the apartment. Ross knocked and seconds later Stormie appeared with Juliet. "Here you go, do you know when Rocky and them will be back?" I shook my head as Ross thanked her.

After saying goodbye I drove this time as Ross played with Juliet's fingers. She was sleepy, like, she was out before I could even start the car.

Ross chuckled and stared down at her. He was truly an amazing dad, and husband.

As I pulled in our driveway Ross got out first, and opened my door. "Thank you babe." I kissed his cheek and went to grab Juls, but he refused.

"It's okay, I got her. Go upstairs and get in bed. I'll get her bath and put her to bed." We walked inside and turned the lights on. It was only 9 p.m. I was not going to sleep this early.

"I'm not tired, I'll get her bottle warmed up and you can bathe her." I said. Ross agreed and went upstairs. I warmed up the formula for Juliet and shook it up. She had always liked it shook up, and if you didn't, she would not drink it.

Sigh, such a weird child.

But then again, look at her dad.

Soon Ross came down shirtless with his favorite sweatpants, and a clean Juliet.

I took her from his arms and fed her. Once she war burped and ready for bed, Ross carried her up and gently set her in her crib. "Goodnight princess." He gently kissed her forehead.

I said goodnight as well and Ross and I piled in our bed as well.

"I'm so glad I met you." I said randomly. We had the lights out as George Lopez played on our T.V. It was tough, but Ross had finally enjoyed it as much as I did.

"I am too, and now we have a daughter almost as gorgeous as you." I smiled and kissed him quickly.

Two hours later a soft cry came through the baby monitor. "I got her babe, go back to sleep." Ross said.

ROSS' P.O.V

I climbed out of bed and walked across the hall to Juliet's room. Carefully, I picked her up and started rocking her on my hip. "What's the matter baby? Huh?" I said sweetly. She was throwing her hands in the air and I grinned, knowing what was wrong.

She just wanted attention. "You wanna come lay with mommy and daddy?" I said walking across the hall. Rhylee sat up and opened her eyes. "She's lonely I guess, so I brought her in here." She just nodded and laid back down.

I laid Juliet between us and looked at Rhylee. I offered to do all of Juliet's needs because I know Rhy needs a break. She's so stressed out when she shouldn't be.

But soon enough, all three of us were out.
---------------------------------------------------
There's the start of Rosslee action for you! I know I haven't really been focusing on them a whole lot, but it's just for the sake of this story.

QOTC: When do you get out of school? I get out May 29th.

6+ comments for update, don't forget to vote.

R.A.F