Celebration

ROSS' P.O.V

I watched my wife smile her real smile for the first time since Juliet was born.

For once, she did not look sad, or broken.

She looked completed.

My smile was just as big as Riker's as Rhylee turned back around and hugged Riker, then me.

"It's over, Ross. It's all over." She said, tears forming in her eyes. Mr. Ladd then walked up and she hugged him too. Rydel was with Liam now, congratulating him and stuff, Rocky and Bridgit were telling Mom, and I was chatting with all of the Ladds except Liam.

Rhylee hugged my side tightly and I smiled down at her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She replied back with a big grin on her face.

"We should go out and celebrate!" Riker suggested. Everyone agreed and we all got in our cars and went home, after picking up Juliet.

I got ready fast, simple skinny jeans and a muscle tee, little gel in my hair with some cologne on my body; bam done. But Rhylee is more girly now, so she takes longer to get ready, and so I was in charge of dressing Juliet.

Rhylee laid out a top and pants for her to wear, so I had her dressed in under 5 minutes.

Then finally, Rhylee was ready. She wore skinny jeans, converse, a long sleeve, and had her hair waved and pulled back by a matching bandana.

Overall, she was perfect. We grabbed our stuff and got back in the car, driving to the pizza parlor downtown.

Once everyone was there, we walked in and got booths connected to each other.

That was the cool part about this place, you could move the seats to fit your amount of people.

We sat down and ordered. Rhylee was between me and Bridgit: Bridgit was between Rhy and Rocky: Rocky was between Bridgit and Riker: Riker was between Rocky and Maddy: Maddy was between Riker and Rydel: Rydel was between Maddy and Liam: Liam was between Rydel and Toby: Toby was between Liam and Mr.Ladd: Mr.Ladd was between Toby and Dad: and Dad was between Mom and I.

Phew, what a table.

I had Juliet in my lap, and Rocky had Brock, in case anyone wondered.

Juliet was facing me, and she had started to open her eyes from her nap. She smiled her toothless smile once she saw me, and Mom awed.

"Hey sleepyhead!" I said. She squirmed happily and put her hands in my face making me pull my face back. "Okay child, that's enough." I said trying to get my face away from her hands.

Rhylee laughed and scooted closer to me. I put my arm around her as Juliet still squirmed for my face.

"Your face is too attractive, babe." I jokingly rolled my eyes at Rhylee. "Please, if anyone's attractive here it's you." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Here's your pizza!" Our waitress said setting the three large pizzas across the booths. Rhylee got our slices since I was busy with Juliet. She set the plate in front of me, and I took my free hand and took a bite.

Juliet couldn't eat it since she was only 4 months old, with no teeth.

But, she was still reaching for it. "Ross, let me take her." Mom said taking her out of my lap.

It was much easier to eat now.

Once we were finished we still stayed and caught up with everyone, and getting to know Maddy more.

And then Liam and Rydel stood up, making an announcement to shock us all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhangers, muahahahahah

QOTC: What do you think the announcement is?

6+ comments for update

Don't forget to vote.

R.A.F