Three Musketeers

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"I don't know, Bridgit. I don't know what to do." I sighed as I sat on the couch of Rocky and Bridgit's apartment, Juliet and Brock asleep in the other room.

Bridgit rubbed my back, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Everything is gonna work out fine. Ross is just a little confused. I mean, you're his girl. His entire world. And Justin has done just about everything there is to you. He's fucked you up, and then all of a sudden you just forgive him. It's pretty weird. But, I want you to know I'm on your side 100%." I smiled.

"Now, tell me about what's going on with Rocky."

Bridgit took a breath.

"He's just been acting weird lately. Like, he seems sad. He doesn't giggle and laugh and make jokes like he usually does. It's worrying me."

I looked at the ground, Rocky had been acting depressed lately and no one really knew why.

"How does he act around Brock?" I asked.

"That's the only time he seems happy. When Brock is around him. It upsets me, cause like, what if I'm not making him happy anymore? What if he doesn't wanna be with me anymore?" I shook my head.

"Hey, Rocky loves you. He loves you and Brock so much. He may just be a little down in the dumps, ya know?" She nodded and sniffled.

Event after even kept happening. It never seemed to stop.

It was now 7 p.m. and I was still at Bridgit's. We were on the floor watching a movie with Juliet and Brock. Riker called and said him and the guys were gonna go out for a guy's night, and I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

There was a knock on the door, so I gave Juliet to Bridgit and hopped up.

When I flung the door open Rydel stood there with a tub of ice cream and a big blanket rolled up.

"Since the boys ditched us, I thought we could have a girls' night with Brock?" She smiled and pulled out her bottom lip.

I let her in and closed the door.

"Hey!" Bridgit smiled, walking in with a baby on each hip.

I took Juliet and we sat at the counter.

"Ross came by our house around 5 and barely said anything to me but a simple hey, then he grabbed Liam and they drove off. Are you two okay?" Rydel asked.

I shrugged, unsure what to say.

"I don't know, really. He's taking this Justin thing really bad. But let's not worry about me and him, what about Rocky? Have you noticed how he's been acting?" She nodded.

The babies started squirming, interrupting us so we tucked them in the cribs and returned.

"I tried to talk to him about it, but he just kinda pushed the topic away and avoided eye contact."

Bridgit let out a sigh and I could tell tears were slowly beginning to fall down her cheeks.

We pulled her into a hug and I rubbed her back like she had done me.

"It's gonna be okay, everything will be okay." Rydel cooed.

"I feel like I'm a horrible girlfriend, though. I'm practically his wife, and I'm supposed to know everything about him. I'm supposed to know what to do. And I don't. I feel like shit." She sobbed.

"Why don't you get to sleep, yeah? When Rocky comes home I'll talk to him, alright?" I said.

Bridgit said goodnight and walked to her room, closing the door.

"I feel so bad for her." Rydel whispered, earning a nod from me.

"My brothers are such a hot mess right now. I think they went out tonight because Riker and Maddy broke up, and Ross is pissed off, and I guess Rocky needed some guy time." She said.

It wasn't long before the door opened and Ross and Rocky entered.

Rydel said goodbye and quickly left, knowing shit was about to go down.

Ross kissed my cheek and looked around for Juliet.

"She's in Brock's room. Can you take her and go home please? I need to talk to Rocky." I said.

Once he had her I kissed him goodbye and the door closed.

Rocky looked down at me and I motioned for him to sit with me on the couch.

"Rocky, I'm sure you're tired of everyone questioning you about this, but it has to be said."

"Tell me the honest truth, are you okay? What's going on. You seem so down all the time. It's worrying us all."

He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

"I got myself into a lot of trouble a few months ago Rhylee. And it's sticking with me." He began.

"I don't want to be here anymore."

"I want to die."

------------------------------------------

EFWJHGQEHGHGIW GHWOGOIEGJEGOIEHGEJGEJPJEIEWJQ

JAHHSFKSN

ROCKU

IM SO SOTTY IM TAKINF FOREVET TO UPATE IM TRING GUYS

THIS STORU IS JUSY FALLING APARY HOLY SHIY

15+ COMMENTS BRO

ILYSM AGAIN IM SORRY FOR VVVVVV LATE UPDATE