Old Friends

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

There stood my dad, Tony, and Payten. My smile was huge. Ross smiled at me as we ran down the aisle. Ross' hand was holding mine tightly as we went to the venue where the cake and everything was.

Rydel was there quickly to help me change into the party/wedding dress I had. When I was changed everyone was already in there. Riker and Liam came up to me and linked arms with me. They walked me up to the front where a little stage was.

Ross was standing there with his guitar, and a big smile plastered on his face. I sat down in the front row with my brother and best friend still by my side.

"Um, this song is a little something I wrote a LONG time ago. And I mean like, when I first met Rhylee. I was head over heels for her, and this song was meant to be sung to her quite awhile back, but I never had the guts. But now I do. So this is for my new lovely wife, Rhylee Lynch." I smiled as he began strumming his guitar.
(Listen to Fall Acoustic by Justin Bieber)
Well let me tell you a story, 'bout a girl and a boy.
He fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy.
But she was already broken, and it made her blind. But she could never believe
That love would ever treat her right.
Did you know that I love you?
Or were you not aware?
You're the smile on my face, and I ain't goin' nowhere.
I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile.
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while.
What's gonna make you fall, in love?
I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart
Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love.
But you can't fly unless you let ya, you can't fly unless you let yourself fall.
Well I can tell you're afraid of, what this might do. Cause we got such an
Amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose.
Well I don't wanna lose it either
But I don't think I can stay sittin' here while you're hurting babe so take my hand
Well did you know you're an angel? Who forgot how to fly.
Did you know that it breaks my heart everytime to see you cry.
Cause I know that a piece of you's gone everytime he done wrong, I'm the shoulder
You're crying on, and I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I've figured out.

Then Ross stopped, and took a breath. Everyone was smiling at him as a tear fell down his cheek. Riker pushed me up to the stage, where I jumped up and kissed Ross. No one cared that he didn't finish the song, it was just about us now.

"I love you." I smiled as Ross and I hopped down, time for cake! We cut it and I shoved a piece in his face, and he couldn't catch me. But he kissed me which got it on me so. After that it was time to socialize. I was looking for my dad.

He popped up and I ran to him. I was spun around and attacked in his kisses. Ross walked over and smiled. "Daddy!" I cried. He smiled widely at me. "Look at you, so beautiful and grown." I smiled as Ross shook his hand. "You take good care of my girl okay?" Ross nodded and kissed my cheek.

Tony and Payten showed up and I hugged them tightly. "What? I mean. Uh?" I was speechless. "We had to come. Bridgit invited us." I nodded as I smiled over at Rocky and Bridgit who were talking to Bridgit's parents about the baby.

Ross hugged my waist and kissed me. "You look so beautiful." I blushed and thanked him. We had finally sat down as some people got up to dance. Riker had brought Juliet over to us and had a seat. Ross bounced her on his knee and leaned towards me. "Mommy looks pretty doesn't she? Yeah." He said in a baby voice. I giggled and Ryland played a Colbie Caillat song. 'I Do'. Riker took Juliet as we got on the dance floor. Ross and I danced until the song was over.
-----------------------------------------------
First chapter of the sequel! Vote and comment!