Laid Out

WEY HEY READ A/N AT BOTTOM PLS AND THANKS ILY

ROSS' P.O.V

I stared at Rhylee as she slept next to me, naked and snoring slightly. That was probably one of the best rounds we've had in a long time.

Juliet was thankfully sound asleep and was having one of those nights where'd she through it all.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and Rocky's name popped up, worrying me since it was like 3 in the morning. "Hello?" I croaked, careful not to wake Rhy up.

"Ross, I need you to come pick me up. Please. I'm in a lot of trouble and I need help. You know that alley behind McDonald's? That's where I am." He sounded as if he was crying and I jumped out of bed, throwing on clothes and running downstairs.

I got there as fast as I could, and my heart raced as I did.

Rocky ran and jumped in the car, yelling at me to take off and reversed, speeding off. "Rocky, what the fuck?" I finally said. "Drug deal gone bad. Way bad. I need to get out of here. Like this town, I need to leave for a while." He panicked.

"What about Bridgit? Brock? You can't leave them. As a dad you can't walk out on your son." I told him. "I'm not walking out, she knows what's going on. I'm saying I need to go somewhere and get help. You should come too, get your depression worked out. There's a clinic in Nevada, pack up and we can leave tonight."

"Okay, you're my brother and I love you. But is this really the way to go? I can't just leave without saying goodbye to my wife and daughter!" I yelled as we pulled into my driveway.

"Come on, Ross."

-------

OHHH SHIT

ITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY

OKAY BUT ANNOUNCEMENT IF U LIKE 5SOS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ UNDER THE PALMS OKAY IM SO EXCITED FOR IT AND GO VOTE AND COMMENT FR IT PLS IM THIRSTY LOL

10+ COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE JUST BC IM SAD AND I WANT ICE CREAM BUT WE DONT HAVE ANY :(((((((