Meeting the Family

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

It's been a few days since Bridget came home with Brock, and today, we're meeting Maddy.

Riker was nervous, you could tell. Stormie was gonna watch Brock and Juliet for us. I got dressed, as did Ross, and we drove back to my old home.

Maddy was already there, and man was she stunning. I gawked at her beauty. Her blonde hair was gorgeous, and her eyes were so blue, they were almost a greenish, or even grey.

Her body was petite, and she definitely wasn't like one of those fake blondes you always here about. Riker did a good job.

"Hey, I'm Maddy." She smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Rhylee." I smiled back. With Maddy I didn't feel jealous because she was dating Riker like I did Tabitha, I felt as if she was perfect for him.

Throughout the day I learned a lot about Maddy. She loves softball, she's hilarious, and she makes Riker look at her like she's the only thing in the world.

It's obvious they're destined for each other.

Ross rubbed my shoulder making me look at him. "Babe, um, I gotta, I gotta go." I raised an eyebrow.

"Where?"

"Um, emergency call. Love you." Ross pecked my lips and rushed out the door, leaving eyes on me.

"What was that about?" Riker asked. I shrugged. "I really don't know." Maddy frowned at me and got up from Riker's lap. "Here's my number. It seems something bad happened. And if it did, then give me a call or text me. I'll always be open to talk." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you Maddy. You're truly a beautiful and awesome girl." She smiled and blushed. "Well obviously I need to get going. Bye guys." I hugged everyone goodbye, including Riker, who told me to call as soon as I found out what happened.

I walked out of the house, to notice Ross took the car. Seriously? I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail.

"Ross, where the fuck are you? I'm stuck at the old house with no car. Call me back." I tried over and over again, until he finally picked up.

"Hey babe." He said calmly. "Come get me, now." I demanded and hung up. Five minutes later I was riding home in the car with Ross, dead silence.

"Where'd you go?" I finally asked. "I had an emergency about w-work." He stuttered. Lie.

"You're lying Ross, I can tell. Just tell me what happened and I won't get mad." I said, already irritated.

"Alright fine, your dad may have called me to see about getting us to speak at trial for your mom. Not good things, but bad things about her." My eyes widened and I almost choked on air.

"What?!" I shrieked. "They need you and me to speak at her trial to prove she's guilty of child abuse. Also, we have to see your sisters there." Tears swelled up in my eyes as I took this all in.

---------------------

Uh oh.

QOTC: What do you want to see happen next? How do you think the trial will go?

6+ comments for new update.

Don't forget to vote!

R.A.F