See You Again

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

Ross had missed almost Juliet's first everything. He was there for her first word-which was 'daddy'. That was it.

He wasn't there for her first steps, or crawling, her first tooth, or even her first birthday. Ross disappeared for over 7 months.

Riker had found the girl of his dreams on the way to the gym one morning. Her name was Leah. After that he was completely occupied with his new girlfriend and no one hardly came to check up on me anymore.

Rydel and Liam had apparently been having some issues, and I wasn't sure they'd actually get married with the way things were going. Bridgit, Rocky, and Brock were a very happy family now that Rocky was better.

No one had heard from Ellington until he waltzed up to my door one day. I clutched his neck tightly and invited him in.

"How's it here without Ross?" Ellington asked, taking a seat at the counter. "It sucks. Juliet walks around all the time screaming 'where's daddy?' and I don't know how to respond. He's missed so much of her life already. I can't believe him." I sniffled, continuing to cook the spaghetti on the stove.

"Love is hard. I fucking hate it." Ellington cursed. I looked up at him, as if telling him to go on.

"It's Rydel. I'm in love with her. I always have been. And then she met your brother and everything changed. But she seemed happy so I tried to move on. That's all I care about. As long as she's happy I'll live. And then she showed up at my door last night, crying."

ELLINGTON'S P.O.V (flashback)

A loud knock on my door woke me from my nap on the couch. I jumped up and looked through the peephole, seeing Rydel on the other side. Swinging the door open, I watched as Rydel ran inside. Makeup was running down her face and she looked like a hot mess.

"Rydel what the fuck happened?" I asked, taking her into my arms. "Ell, I-I can't do this anymore. I can't keep fighting with L-Liam. It h-hurts too much!" Rydel sobbed. I walked us over to the couch and curled up, throwing a blanket over us.

"Liam's been so upset about Ross leaving and he's worrying about his sister and lately he's been drinking a lot and he just told me he was going to joining the Army. I can't go through that."

My heart broke just seeing her cry. Liam was always good to her, even though she could be overdramatic at times. He put up with it, but Rhylee once told me she didn't think they'd work. She said they weren't compatible anymore. I guess she was right.

"Ellington, can I stay the night please? I don't wanna go back! Not yet." She cried into my grey shirt, leaving wet puddles everywhere.

After carrying her up to bed, and giving her clothes to change into, I turned off all the lights and locked the doors, returning back. We cuddled up next to each other and my heart began racing as she got closer to me.

"You're the best Ellington. Iluhyou." She spoke too fast for me to undestand.

-

I woke up the next morning, feeling around in my bed for Rydel. After calling her name a few times I realized it.

She was gone.

-Present Time-

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"Oh my god!" I squealed. "I think she said she loved me. But I don't know. I'm so confused. Falling in love is stupid."

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

Juliet's crying was heard from downstairs. I turned the stove off and ran to get her.

Ellington smiled as I rocked her back in forth in my arms.

"She looks so much like Ross." He said. I nodded, feeling tears swell up in my eyes. "Yeah, she does." I sniffled.

"Don't cry, Rhylee. Everything will be okay. Ross has been a little out of whack lately. He'll come back." I shrugged and sat down.

"What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he leaves Juliet? Everything I went through for him. I've been to hell and back more than enough times for him to just up and leave because he found out about Riker and I's kiss. He's cheated enough times and I've forgiven him. Because I love him and he's tried to prove he loves me too. But I'm not too sure anymore."

Ellington rubbed my back as Juliet fell asleep.

"You should talk to Rydel. Tell her how you feel. They'll break up either way. Liam said she deserves better and Rydel thinks he deserves better. I'm sure he'd be more okay with you and her than someone else." I told him.

"Thanks, Rhylee. You truly are a really amazing person. Ross is blind to have ever let you go. You're a keeper." He smiled.

"Well, it's getting late. You should probably head home, yeah? I have work tomorrow. Goodnight Ellington!" I hugged him goodbye as he waved at Juliet and walked out.

After locking all the doors and turning off the lights I put away the spaghetti, not bothering to eat it.

I ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep with Juliet in my arms.

-

THIS STORY IS DEPRESSING ME :(((((((

DON'T GIVE UP THO OK :))))))))

10+ COMMENTS MAYBE????

ILY ALL SO MUCH KEEP ROCKING!!

riker's doing so good on dwts tho omg go bby

BYEEE ILY