All Of The Stars

A/N-I recommend you listen to All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran while reading this chapter, it sets the mood into a more happy tone, but yet it's still sad. Happy reading loves! xoxo-R.A.F P.S, their pool is like the Lynches; inground. Watch the R5 TVs if you don't know! P.P.S, there will be a little sexual content. Okay for real, I'm done.
----------------------------
RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I laughed as we came up and Ross shook his hair. Ross looked at me with a big grin.

He leaned in and started kissing me deeply, and his hands roamed up my body, unclasping my bra.

It was throw onto one of the pool chairs.

We both went underwater and I opened my eyes finding him look at me, then we giggled and kissed.

Once we resurfaced I tugged at his boxers, and they were joined with the bra.

And it wasn't long until my panties joined as well.

First time skinny dipping with Ross. (A/N-I don't remember if they'e skinny dipped or not. So pretend it is their first time if they have XD)

"I love you so much." Ross said making me smile.

"I love you too Ross." I smashed my lips on his as his hands roamed to my bare butt, and kept his hands their, smirking in the kiss.

Two can play at the teasing game.

I played with his hair for a little bit, then slid them down his chest, to his member. I grabbed it making him gasp, and moan at the same time.

"Rhylee!" I giggled and went back to playing with his hair.

His hands found a new interest as well; my boobs.

But there's always something to ruin the moment.

Ross' phone was the blame.

He looked at me, water dripping off his hair and he looked extremely hot. Not that he doesn't usually, but tonight he looked...wow.

We stared into each other's eyes for a while, his forehead resting against mine. "Gonna get that?" He shook his head and smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, getting out.

I dried off my hands and checked his phone, seeing a missed call from Riker.

Ross got out as well, and when I turned around he was right there, so close my breast brushed against his chest. "You have a mighty fine ass." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"It was from Riker." I said handing him his phone.

He called him back and I started to get dressed. I left my bra off though, because that was just way too uncomfortable.

Once Ross was off the phone I realized he put his boxers back on.

"Riker was just checking up on you, I told him you were fine and sound asleep." He said still smirking.

I rolled my eyes once more as we walked back inside.

We went back up to our room and climbed in bed. His hand suddenly took mine and I looked over at him.

"I love you Rhylee." He said kissing my nose.

"I love you too Ross." I said snuggling in his chest as he turned out the light.

This was one of the many reasons to love Ross.

No matter what was going on, he always found a way to keep me positive and happy.

Just like Juliet does.

It's a Lynch gene I guess.
-----------------------------------------
Cute little chapter for my dirtier readers ;)

QOTC: Who loved this chapter as much as I did?

6+ comments or new update, and don't forget to vote!

R.A.F