The Surprise

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

Ross said he was taking me somewhere 'special' today. I dressed in some skinnies and a tank top as Bridgit watched from my bed.

When we were both ready, Ross grabbed Juliet and we walked to his car. I put Juls in her car seat and got up in the front.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Ross pulled out of the driveway. "Surprise." He smirked.

It was not long before Ross handed me a blindfold, telling me to put it on.

The whole drive was pretty much 5 minutes, and we when we reached our destination Ross opened both doors, helped me out, then grabbed Juliet. "Okay, I'm gonna take your hand and guide you to it." I nodded as his hand slipped in mine and we started walking.

A door opened and we stepped on creaky wood floors. The blindfold was removed and a brand new house stared back at me. I looked at Ross with wide eyes as he smiled.

"What is this?" I gasped. Ross' hand slipped around my waist as he bounced Juliet higher on his hip.

"This, is our brand new house!" I smiled and hugged him. "Are you serious? It's awesome!" He smiled and hugged back.

The house had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and basement. It was gorgeous. There was a view of the beach from the back porch, and a balcony above. I sat on the couch, looking at Ross who was pointing to the sand with Juliet.

I giggled and awed at how good of a dad he was. He turned back around and sat with me. "I love you so much Ross, the house is perfect." I pecked him on the lips and he smiled even more.

"As of right now, our stuff is being packed up, and we should be ready to move in about 2 days." I nodded and took Juliet, so Ross could pee.

When he returned we started talking about where everything would go, and turns out the house is only 5 minutes from my house.

After 2 hours of being there, Juliet was getting restless so we went home. Most of our stuff was already packed, so I put Juliet in her crib and walked back downstairs. Ross and his brothers plus Ell and their dad were outside grilling.

I stayed inside with Bridigt, Stormie and Toby. He was actually not mad about Ross and I moving. "I'm gonna go in my room." Toby said leaving the room.

"So how do you like the new house?" Stormie asked. "I love it! It's so gorgeous." I smiled. "Glad you like it, Bridgit, how are you doing with the baby?" "Good, it's nerve racking, but good." Stormie smiled and nodded.

"I'm sure Rocky is gonna be a great dad." I said getting the plates ready. Riker brought the burgers in and set them on the bottom buns. Soon everyone joined and fixed their burgers.
---------------------

To everyone who guessed they were getting a house, good job!

QOTC: What do you wanna see happened next?

And don't forget to keep voting for Bridgit and Rocky's baby! Girl or boy?

Vote and comment!

R.A.F (R5addictforever)