Vacation

ADULT SCENES AHEAD!

ROSS' P.O.V

-Month Later-

I was taking my family on vacation. And I mean just Rhylee and Juliet.

We were going to Hawaii!

------

As we walked in the hotel room Rhylee smiled.

"It's beautiful!" She gasped. I walked over to her with Juliet in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"Just like you." She grinned.

We had everything unpacked now. Rhylee looked at me and pecked me quickly.

"Get dressed babe, we're all going out to eat." I said.

She smiled and walked to the bathroom plugging up her straightener.

Then she walked back out and pulled her shirt off.

I smirked and she rolled her eyes as she pulled out a strapless bra, and took hers off.

Rhylee was so beautiful, one of the many reasons I loved her.

She slipped the bra on, and her pants off.

After she was dressed in high waisted shorts and a strapless tank top, along with her makeup and hair, we were ready.

Once we arrived at the restaurant down at the beach and got a table I kissed Rhylee's cheek.

"What was that for?" She giggled looking at the menu.

"Because I love you." She scrunched up her nose and smiled.

We ordered and our food was brought out quickly. Our seat was amazing as well. It was right on the edge so we had a beautiful ocean view at night.

Our waitress was really nice and offered to hold Juliet as I took Rhylee to the dance floor in the middle of the restaurant. I twirled her around and danced with her for quite some time.

After dancing we paid and thanked the lady for watching Juliet. I carried her as we walked back to the hotel.

In the room Rhylee put her in the middle of the bed and walked into the bathroom, changing into pjs and washing her face, brushing her teeth blah blah blah.

And finally she returned to us and smiled.

"This is Juliet's first vacation." I said smiling. "Yeah, it is. Juliet, are you enjoying Hawaii? Mommy is!" She giggled. I sat up and took Juliet in my arms, walking out to the balcony.

Rhylee followed. I placed my daughter on my hip and pointed to the water. "Look! That's the ocean." I said smiling at her. Juliet's mouth was dropped open as she squirmed her arms towards the ocean.

Rhy took a picture and posted it to Instagram with the caption: Hawaii sure is pretty! Daddy loves showing Juliet the water.

I smiled at her, and then pecked her lips.

Juls let out a small laugh and I laughed. "Tired?" I giggled taking her back, gently setting her down under the covers. I set a gentle kiss on her forehead and walked back to Rhylee.

"Thank you so much for taking me here, baby. I love you." She said kissing my cheek.

"You're welcome, princess. But before we leave, I must make love to my woman in the wonderful town of Hawaii." Rhylee giggled. "Hawaii isn't a town. It's a state!" She laughed at me.

"Well whatever the fuck it is, I would like to make love to you before we leave." She smiled and nodded. "Anything for my prince." I shook my head at her horrible accent.

We stayed out for a little longer, watching the stars and the waves. It was so beautiful here. Rhylee fell asleep on me while we were sitting so I picked her up and carried her back in the room, both of us falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up with Juliet on my chest, and the smell of breakfast filled my nose.

I carried Juls in the kitchen to find Rhylee cooking eggs. I sat us down at the island and she set a plate in front of, and beside me.

She quickly joined and we ate breakfast, me thanking her mostly for it.

After that I gave Juls to Rhylee. We walked in the bedroom and pulled out our swimsuits. I changed into my swimtrunks, and Rhy changed into a hot black bikini. Then she took Juliet in the bathroom and changed her.

We grabbed our towels and the beach bag, then walked down to the beach. I got us a spot, where we put our sunscreen on, then laid down.

Suddenly a familiar blonde and brunette kicked my leg. I took my sunglasses off, and Rydel and Liam stood there.

"You guys weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow!" I laughed as they sat down. "What are our siblings doing here?" Rhylee asked.

Liam spoke up. "Rydel and I offered to watch Juliet for the rest of y'all's vacation. We're coming to Hawaii for our honeymoon, so we thought it'd be cool just to go ahead and see what it was like." She nodded.

"So, you flew all the way here to get our child, and take her back home. You're crazy!" She laughed.

We all spent a few hours on the beach, then headed back to the hotel.

Rydel suggested we go out to eat and that's what we did. We had the most amazing food!

-

The next morning I woke up to find Juliet all set to leave. I got up and yawned, smiling at her. Rydel and Liam said their goodbyes to us again, and then we said goodbye to Juliet.

Once we were alone I saw time had passed quickly, and it was already 5 p.m.

We threw our swimsuits on and walked down to the beach as the sky turned dark.

I took her hand in mine as we started walking along the shore, water splashing against our ankles. "It's so beautiful, I wish it looked like this in Cali!" Rhylee said.

"True, but nothing is as beautiful as you." She blushed and smiled at me, resting her head on my arm.

After walking a little longer, we were back in the hotel room. Rhylee took her shirt off, revealing her boobs since she had no bra on. I smirked as she went to grab one of my shirts.

I stopped her, shutting the curtains and closing the door.

"Ross what are you do-" My lips shut her right up as she fell back on the bed. I straddled her, massaging her right breast. My lips traced up and down her jawline, as she unbuttoned my pants and grabbed my member, which instantly became hard.

"Rhylee..." I moaned. Soon we were both naked and all the way on the bed.

"Holy shit." Rhylee said. My eyes widened in concern. "What's wrong?" She giggled. "I'm fixing to have sex with Ross Lynch, in Hawaii!" I shook my head as she flipped me over, kissing my body all the way down to my now erected member.

She took in her mouth, licking the tip. I grabbed the sheets in pleasure. Soon I took control, entering myself into her. Her eyes sparkled and she dug her fingers down my back, moaning softly in pure pleasure.

My adrenaline was pumping. I thrusted harder, deeper, and faster.

Her eyes shut, and she arched her back right before I felt us both climax.

I laid beside her, breathing heavily.

"God dammit, Rhylee." I breathed.

"I swear to the holy sex gods you get better in bed every time, Ross." She breathed back.

I was absolutely in love with her.

Absolutely.

-------------------------------

I'm trying to make my chapters longer..

QOTC: Your favorite part of the chapter?

You guys have been really good at comments, so could we get to 10+ maybe?

Don't forget to vote!

R.A.F