You're Really Dumb, Goodbye!

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

My heart stopped and I choked on tears.

"He's, he's d-dead?" I sniffled as everyone stood up.

The nurse looked on her clipboard and her face brightened up.

"Oh, wait! I'm really sorry for the scare, but I was looking at the guy above him, Ross Lunar. Ross is doing fine!" She smiled and skipped away.

I stood there breathing heavily and I slowly walked back to my seat.

What the hell nurse? Riker rubbed my back and bounced Juliet up on his knee.

She started to squirm after awhile so I took her, wrapping her in her blanket.

After rocking her for a little bit side to side, she was asleep.

-

The hours went by slow, too slow. Where the hell was the doctor? If Ross was doing fine then why can't we see him?

And finally, a male walked out of his room.

"Ross Lynch?" We stood up.

"Ross is sleeping right now, and he's doing fine. He should be up and ready to go by tomorrow afternoon.

"May we see him?" Stormie asked, earning a nod from the doctor. All eyes went to me and I slipped past him, Juliet still in my arms asleep.

Ross was laying down on the bed, a purple eye, busted lip, and dried blood under his nose.

I sat in the chair next to his bed and took his hand.

"Hey, babe. It's Rhylee. I have Juliet with me. This is all my fault, if I would've just gone myself this would be me, and not you. Juliet wouldn't have to be in the hospital at 1 in the morning while her daddy's in pain. It's all my fault, and I'm so sorry." I said kissing his hand.

He still lay there, not moving. I stood up and did something he always seemed to do when I was in the hospital.

I kissed him. And when I pulled back a fucked up face with a gorgeous smile stared back at me.

I sat back down and looked at Ross.

"Rhylee," His voice croaked.

"Yes, babe?" I asked ready to get anything he needed.

"This wasn't your fault. I don't care what you're thinking, it wasn't your faut. Okay?" I nodded as Juliet squirmed around.

"Can I see her?" Ross asked in a hoarse voice.

I chuckled. "She is your daughter." I handed her to her daddy very carefully. He held her just like I had the first time I saw her.

He smiled down at her. "Hey, baby." He brought her forehead up to his lips and set a gentle kiss on her skin.

I smiled and leaned against the bed, setting my head on the mattress.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. He shrugged. "My body doesn't hurt surprisingly, just my neck." I nodded.

"The doctor said you'd be ready to go home by tomorrow afternoon, and then I might just have to use my special lips to make your neck feel better." Ross smirked.

"I'd like that, and when I'm all better, I'll show you some new dance moves I've been working on.

-

I spent the rest of the night with Ross. Riker took Juliet back home so she could rest, and Stormie took care of her since Riker, Ellington, nor Ryland know anything about taking care of a child.

The nurse allowed me to stay after visiting hours since we 'looked just so diddly darn cute'. Ross moved over and demanded I lay in bed next to him, so I did.

We turned on the T.V and luckily George Lopez was on!

During the episode where Benny (George's mom) loses her house to a fire, Ross started coughing.

I got up and grabbed his water, handing it to him. "Thank you." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, messing it up a little.

I giggled.

"What are you giggling about?" Ross chuckled. "Your hair, I messed it up. But you look cute!" I giggled again.

He shook his head and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Ross." I said. "I love you too, Rhylee."

--

Ross was allowed to go back home this afternoon. Mark had dropped by with some clothes for him to change into.

"Can you help me, babe?" Ross whined from inside the bathroom.

I chuckled and walked in, shutting the door. Ross was tangled in his hospital gown, with one arm out and one arm in. The tie strings were in a knot, and he looked like a hobo, which made me laugh for about 4 minutes.

But once I had calmed myself down I took my fingernails and undid the knot, letting the gown drop.

Ross was completely naked, and he gave me the biggest smirk once I noticed.

"Ew! Put your big ass dick away please!" I jokingly teased. He pretended to be hurt and slipped his underwear on, then his sweatpants.

And somehow he even got managed to get tangled in his own damn shirt.

I let out a big sigh, and untangled it for him.

We were finally able to walk out of the hospital, and I was still laughing at Ross for his clothing complication.

"Stop laughing at me!" Ross pouted as we waited for Ellington's car.

"It took you 30 minutes to get out of you gown and changed into full clothing, who the hell does that?" I laughed as we stood there pouting like a 4 year old.

"Awh you know I love you, baby." I smiled, kissing him. But I accidentally giggled into this kiss and Ross glared at me.

"I'm sorry! Maybe you should learn how to put a shirt on!" I laughed as Ell's car pulled up. I got shotgun and Ross sat in the back with Juliet.

Ell drove us back home and I thanked him for the ride, ruffling his hair before getting out.

Ross carried Juliet in the house and he smiled at me as he saw the pizza still sitting on the table.

"What is this?" He asked.

"I made you my homemade pizza because I know how much you love it." I said smiling.

"There's only 6 pieces left." I turned away. "I was hungry!" I giggled. "Your giggle is so adorable." I blushed.

He set Juliet on the couch so she could nap.

Then he walked over to me and tried to get a hug, but I refused.

"You need to shower, you're stinky." I scrunched up my nose.

"So are you, I'll put Juliet in her crib and we can shower together."

Ross put Juls in her crib and we both hopped in the shower minutes later.

-----------------------------

YOU GUYS IM NOT THAT MEAN I WOULDN'T KILL ROSS OMG.

SO BASICALLY ROSS IS LIKE HI RHYLEE I REALLY LOVE YOU AND ITS NOT YOUR FAULT AND OH LOOK PIZZA BUT WHY IS THERE ONLY 6 PIECES YOU SHIT BUT DONT GET MAD AT ME NO COME SHOWER WITH ME

A/N MIGHT BE IN CAPS FROM NOW ON I ENJOY THIS

QOTC: DO YOU PREFER WATER OR SODA IDK

SORRY FOR SCARING YOU GUYS LAST CHAPTER BUT HOLY SHIT YOU ALL ARE SO FUNNY WHEN YOURE EMOTIONS ARE MESSED UP OMG

ILY GUYS THOUGH

10+ COMMENTS FOR A NEW CHAPTAH

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OKAY THANK YOU

R.A.F