You Were Like Home To Me

GO COMMENT ON UNDER THE PALMS FOR A SURPRISE :)

ROSS' P.O.V

I stared at the house, my heart racing. My bags were clutched in my hand as Rocky stood beside me. We walked up to the window and looked in, wondering if we'd see somebody.

My heart dropped when I saw her. Rhylee was cuddled up against Riker while he held Juliet. They looked so happy and the way she looked at him made me want to punch Riker in the face.

I looked at Rocky and he gave me an expression that said he was gonna go. "I'll see you later bro."

I grabbed the spare key we hid and unlocked the door, storming inside the house. Rhylee jumped up and her dropped when she saw me. "Ross? Where the hell have you been?!" She ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

I pushed her away and Riker backed up, taking Juliet upstairs. "What the hell?" I growled as Riker returned.

Rhylee stared at me blankly. "Why were you guys acting all couple-y? I saw you from the window!"

"Are you serious right now? In the middle of the night, you got up and left your wife and daughter for like 2 months! I've had to support us while you were gone! So don't you dare yell at me for getting a little warm to my best friend, and your brother! Because I won't have it." Rhylee yelled, surprising me.

"I was in fucking therapy with Rocky! He got caught up in drugs and I went with him to get help or his addiction and I went so I could work on waking up and not wishing I was fucking dead!"

Everyone went silent for a moment. "I was so excited to come home and see you guys again, and then I find my brother almost kissing my wife!" I yelled, seeing tears fall from Rhylee's eyes.

Riker walked up to me and I gritted my teeth to keep from punching him. "There's something going on between you two. There always has been. Did something happen? Am I missing something?" I demanded.

"Rik, we have to tell him." Rhylee sobbed. "It was uh, some time ago. Like, forever ago. R-Riker was gone and no one could find him. I found him on a deserted beach upset and he was trying to kill himself. We k-kissed." She turned away, afraid to look at me.

"Oh my god, I was fucking there that night. That was after Juliet was born. That was only a few months ago, oh my god. I'm gonna be sick." I shook my head. I ran past them up to Juliet's room. "Hey, baby girl. It's Daddy!" Tears fell down my cheeks as she reached up for me.

Rhylee appeared and looked up at me. "Are you seriously doing this right now?" I nodded and kissed Juliet's forehead.

"I'm telling her goodbye this time. I'm leaving again. I need to sort myself out."

I ran downstairs again with Rhylee chasing after me. Riker had disappeared somewhere.

My hand clutched the doorknob as Rhylee called out after me.

"We were supposed to be together forever."

-

OHKHFKWHGOEHG

IHFOSHFOISHGWOIHG

ASIFHIOHISHIHSOIGH OH MY GOD

hi

LET'S GET THIS TO 10 COMMENTS