Trial Part 2

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"Also, when my sister Kandice needed a mother, our mother wasn't there. And she turned Kandice into a monster." I looked over at her, seeing fire burn in her eyes.

"My mom also yelled at me for no reason, and would hit me when no one was around. Every day Rhylee and I would wake up, hoping to die." The room was stiff and silent as my 13 year old brother went on about abuse."

My heart sped up, I was next.

"Thank you Toby. Now, I need Rhylee Lynch to step forward please." I took a deep breath and stood up. I walked over to the stand and kept my eyes on my mom.

"I understand that you were abused the most. Is that correct Rhylee." I nodded. "Okay, go on."

"Growing up I was constantly bullied, by students at my school, and my mother." I kept staring at my mom.

"She wanted me to be her little doll I guess you could say. I was constantly being told how fat I was, and how I wasn't light enough. She made me go to all these model meetings, turning me into a completely different person."

"About a year ago, I was forced to move out with my mom to Texas with her boyfriend, Ron. While I was there I was brutally raped, and thrown around the house, literally. I was in a coma for awhile with a few broken bones." I stopped there.

"Thank you Mrs. Lynch. Now, Liam Ladd, please step forward." I walked past him and he hugged me. I walked back to where Ross and his family was. He held my hand tightly.

Liam went on about how me and Toby were abused, and then it was time for the judge to speak.

"We've had the jury listen to these, and they've made a decision. Karen Ladd, Kandice Ladd, and Raginn Martin(A/N: Remember Raginn got married in the first book) are guilty of child abuse, rape, attempted murder, and child pornography." I smiled and Ross shook my shoulder.

"The three are all sentenced to 50+ years in prison with no probation." Then it was over. I got up and ran to Liam. He picked me up and spun me around. I looked at him and squealed. Then I hugged Toby and kissed his cheek.

My life was officially complete.

---------------------------------------------

YAY! It's taken a book and like 11 chapters for them to get put in prison for good!

QOTC: Who's excited that it's all over?!

6+ comments for update

Don't forget to vote.

R.A.F