Crawling

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"Ross! You got soap in my eye!" I laughed, rubbing my eye that was burning like satan's hell.

Ross giggled and grabbed the towel, helping me out. When my eye felt better I gently pushed Ross, slapping his wet chest for doing that.

"Ow! Babe come on, I didn't mean to!" He whined.

"I didn't even hit you that hard, you big baby!" I chuckled kissing his cheek.

He pouted and crossed his arms, as the water ran down his body. I smirked, stepping closer to him and putting one hand on his cheek, and the other around his member.

A gasp escaped his mouth and he closed his eyes, moaning.

"Stop it, Rhylee. Fucking stop it." He moaned again.

I giggled and turned the water off, stepping out.

A hand came in contact with my ass, making me turn around and glare at my husband.

"Hands to yourself." I growled, putting my underwear and bra on.

"What happens if I don't?" Ross smirked.

I walked into our room and grabbed a pillow and blanket, returning to the bathroom.

"You can sleep on the couch!" I giggled, throwing the stuff at him. He shook his head and threw the stuff back in the room, putting on his boxers and sweatpants. I slipped on my sweatpants and one of Ross' shirts, walking over to him.

"I love you." I mumbled, hugging Ross. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine.

"I love you too."

-

"Ross! Wake up!" I screamed from the living room.

He almost fell coming down the stairs, but made it safely.

"What's wrong?" He asked panicking. "Juliet's starting to crawl! Look at her!" I squealed. Juliet was only 8 months old, it's about time this happened.

Ross' eyes lit up and he sat next to me, watching her crawl all over the floor.

An arm reached behind my back, and then a kiss was set on my temple.

He bent down and looked at Juliet, who stared back at her dad.

"Come on, crawl to daddy!" He said in such a cute baby voice. Juliet smiled a toothless smile and started to crawl towards Ross. "That's it, baby girl!" She finally made it to him and he picked her up, laying on his back.

Ross threw her up in the air and caught her multiple times, her just giggling her butt off. I took a picture and video of them, sending them to Stormie.

Finally Ross set Juliet on his chest, still laying down. He looked at her, a big grin on his face. "She looks so much like you, Rhylee. She's gorgeous." I smiled and got up.

"I'm gonna make lunch, what would you like Mr. Lynch?" I asked. "HOT POCKETS WOOH!" He yelled. I giggled and shook my head, getting three out.

Ross always eats two, but I only need one.

Once they were done heating up I set them on plates and onto the counter. "Come on, Ross." I said. He stood up, carrying Juls with him. We sat down and began eating. Ross kept giggling at Juliet, who was trying to reach the hot pocket and eat it.

"No, no, baby." He giggled looking at me. I smiled and got up, taking my plate and setting it in the sink.

-

"Rhylee!" Rydel screeched through the phone. I walked out to the back, smiling at Juliet and Ross, who were both asleep. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"No! I'm freaking out!" She panicked. "Why? What happened?"

"Liam and I are getting married, and I'm freaking out. Like, oh my god, this is happening! And I need a dress and bridesmaid dresses and a maid of honor dress and I only have a month and I'm freaking out!" She said in one breath.

I chuckled. "Rydel, calm down! Bridgit and I will take you shopping tomorrow, I'll even call Stormie. Sound good?" I said calmly.

"Yeah, thanks, Rhylee. You're the bestest!" I smiled. "No problem, bye girlie!" We hung up and I walked back inside, snapping a picture of Juls asleep on Ross, who was also asleep.

A small smile formed on my face as I uploaded it to Instagram and Twitter with the caption: @rossr5 is the best daddy ever, Juliet loves sleeping on him!

The fans started fangirling instantly.

I then sent a quick text to Bridgit telling her about tomorrow, her replying with a simple okay.

Soon Ross woke up, yawning. I walked over to him and picked Juliet up. He followed me up to her room. I changed her and Ross kissed her forehead, as did I, and then I set her down in her crib.

We walked out and into our room.

I took my pants off and he took his off as well with his shirt.

After we brushed our teeth and got ready for bed, Ross turned on the t.v to George Lopez. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------

WOW OK THIS SUCKED IM SORRY AT LEAST WE GOT SOME DADDY ROSS ACTION IN THERE

BUT ENJOY ALL THIS ROSSLEE SHIT HAPPENING BC IT WONT BE HERE FOR LONG

LOL IF YOU'RE CONFUSED GO READ THE BIO AND TITLE

HOPE YOU ALL ARE BEING HAPPY AND STUFF YAYAYAYAY

BUT BASICALLY ROSS IS LIKE LALALA RHYLEE'S GOT A NICE ASS BUT I LOVE JULIET YAY FOR DAUGHTERS HELL YEAH HOT POCKETS FOR LUNCH WTF JULS YOU CANT EAT THAT YOU HAVE NO TEETH AND RHYLEES ALL LIKE ROSS OMG JULIETS CRAWLING RYDEL CALM DOWN HOLY SHIT OMG ROSS IS SUCH A CUTE DAD WOOH GEORGE LOPEZ

QOTC: WHO ORDERED THE R5 EP BC I DID HELL YEAH

10+ COMMENTS FOR A NEW UPDATE BC THE EP AINT FREE LOL JK BUT SERIOUSLY ON THE 10 COMMENTS I NEED TO SHUT UP ALRIGHT BYE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE TOO PLEASE ILY

R.A.F YAY