-Shit Just Got Real-

ROSS' P.O.V

Rhylee was out shopping with Rydel and Bridgit today and so that meant I got some one on one time with my daughter.

I picked Juliet up out of her crib and fed her, then changed her.

After that I walked downstairs and set her on the couch, where she finds a passion for sleeping.

I slipped on a shirt and my jacket, along with my shoes and then picked Juliet back up, grabbing my keys, walking out and locking the door, then setting Juls in the back seat.

I got in my car and began driving to my barber.

My hair was getting so long, I could pull it back in a ponytail, no joke.

Once I pulled in I got Juliet from the back and walked in.

"Hey, Ross!" My barber, Kevin said.

"Who's this?" He asked, referring to Juliet.

"This is my daughter, Juliet." I smiled.

Kevin looked at me with a shocked look as I handed her to his wife, Joanna.

I sat down in the chair and he started asking question after question.

"Well, I ended up marrying Rhylee. And we had Juliet a few months before." I explained as he started cutting my hair.

"Ah, okay! How's Rhylee doing?" I sighed.

"She's doing a lot better, I mean, a lot. She's not fully okay, because her little brother just passed, but Rhy's definitely a lot better than she was before." I said, watching Joanna play with Juliet.

"I'm glad she's doing good! Where might she be?" He asked.

"She's out shopping with Del. Her and Liam are getting married."

Kevin chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm just missing out on y'all's lives! Now, that looks much better." I looked in the mirror seeing my hair was much shorter.

"Yes! Thanks so much, Kev. How much do I owe you?" I asked, pulling out my wallet.

"Nothing, save it for your girl. She's a cutie." I smiled and went over to Joanna, picking her up.

I walked out and we got settled back in the car.

My phone rang and Rhylee's name popped up.

"Hey, babe." I answered, pulling out.

"Hey! What are you guys up to?" Rhylee asked.

"I finally got my hair cut, I think I'm gonna take Juliet to eat at the diner downtown." I said.

"Okay, well I'm just letting you know I might be a little later than I expected. Love you!" She chirped over the phone.

"Love you too, bye baby." I hung up the phone and continue my drive to the diner.

Something just didn't seem right about how Rhylee sounded when she called me, and it bugged me the whole time I ate.

-

I arrived home at around 7 p.m., and still no Rhylee.

Still carrying Juliet, I walked out to the back and sat in one of the chairs, bouncing Juliet up on my knee.

Both of us sat there quietly for a while, before I went back inside and decided to call Rydel.

"Hey, Ross!" She chirped.

"Hey, Del. How'd today go?" I asked.

She sighed happily. "Great!" I smiled.

"Um, have you or Bridgit heard from Rhylee?" I asked.

"Nope, she told us she was on her way home about an hour ago, why? Is she not there."

I sucked in a breath.

"No." My voice cracked a little as my heart started racing.

"Del, I'll call you later." I hung up and ran my now free hand through my hair

I called Riker and my mom, telling them to stop by my house.

They were there within minutes, and I was still pacing back and forth with Juliet in my arms.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Riker asked as Mom closed the door.

"Mom, I need you to watch Juls. Riker, Rhylee is apparently missing. She told the girls about an hour ago she was coming home and she's still not here. It doesn't take 20 minutes to get here from the mall even with traffic." I spit out.

Mom took Juliet from my arms and went upstairs to feed her.

Riker took my shoulders and stopped me from walking.

"Have you tried calling her?" I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

It rang, and rang, and rang. "She didn't pick up." I gulped.

"Did she say anything about being late?" He asked, and I nodded.

Suddenly my phone rang and her name popped up.

"Rhylee! Where are you?" I asked.

"Ross, I need you to come behind the rundown coffee shop, no questions. Just please, hurry." Her voice cracked and I knew she was crying.

Then the call ended and Riker looked at me with wide eyes.

"Mom, we'll be back!" He yelled. I grabbed my car keys and we jumped in my car.

"Call the cops, Riker." I demanded basically speeding to get to the coffee shop.

I parked carelessly into the parking lot and jumped out, running behind the rundown shit place.

"ROSS!" I heard Rhylee cry. Riker ran up behind me and we bolted to the sound of her voice, stopping when I came face to face with one boy I never thought I'd see again.

"J-Justin?"

------------------------

SURPRISE, BITCH, YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME.

IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR SO LONG IM SO FUCKING EXCITED SHIT JUST GOT REAL

LITERALLY IM SQUEALING I FINALLY WROTE IT IM SUCH A BITCH

SO PRETTY MUCH ROSS IS LIKE MAN KEVIN CATCH UP GOD IM MARRIED AND I MADE A KID BUT OMG RHYLEE DOESNT SOUND RIGHT RIKER OMG RHYLEES IN TROUBLE MOM WATCH MY KID FOR ME PLS WTF JUSTIN WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

QOTC: WOAH JUSTIN'S BACK WHAT ARE YOUR EMOTIONS RN?????

15+ COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE

VOTE TOO PLS ILY ALL

G.G.R-GOODGIRLSR5