When Did This Happen?

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

Riker has a girlfriend? What? When?

Ross and his family exchanged looks.

"Who knew Riker had a girlfriend?" I asked. No one raised their hand. Good. I handed Juliet to her father and ran after Riker. He was sitting against a wall with his head in his hands.

"Since when have you had a girlfriend?" I asked him, rubbing his back.

"For about 3 weeks. Her name's Maddy." I frowned. "Why are you here though? I thought she was in a wreck?" He shrugged and sniffled. "This is her room." I nodded and let him rest his head on my shoulder.

"What can I do to make things better?" I asked. "Where's Juliet?" I leaned down and Ross was bouncing Juls on his hip. "I'll go get her." I walked back to Juliet and took her in my arms.

"He wants to see her." They nodded as I walked back.

I sat Juliet in Riker's lap as his eyes lit up.

"Hey there." Juliet loved Riker. Who could blame her? He was so sweet, and great with kids. Juliet laughed and reached her arms out for his neck.

Riker picked her up and rocked her. I smiled and got out my phone, taking a few pictures.

"Hi Riker, Maddy is awake. She isn't badly damaged. Who's this?" A lady, I'm assuming Maddy's mom asked.

"This is Rhylee, my sister in law and best friend. And this is her baby, Juliet." I smiled and waved, taking Juliet from him.

"Nice to meet you." I said. She smiled back and walked in with Riker.

I walked back to Ross and he gave me a look. "His girlfriend's name is Maddy, and she's okay." The Lynches nodded as Juliet yawned, making us giggle. "Someone's sleepy." Ross said taking Juliet in his arms.

I walked in to Bridgit's room and had some good alone time with her for once.

She was holding Brock, and smiling widely. "I still can't believe he's mine." I smiled. "You did great. Juliet is really tired, and it's obvious Ross is too. So I think we're gonna head home. Love you girl. When you get home and have any questions, call me." She nodded and I kissed her cheek like best friends always do.

Back outside I said goodbye to Rocky, as everyone was heading home. Ross and I drove in his car so we'd have a good ride home. In the car Ross sat Juliet in the backseat. AS Ross pulled out he set a hand on my thigh and drove one handed.

Back at home I carried Juliet and put her to bed. Ross had already gotten ready and in bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, joining Ross. He put his arm around me and I snuggled up to his chest.

"I love you Ross." He smiled and closed his eyes. "I love you too, Rhylee."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I tried to get some Rosslee action in there. It's coming though, don't worry.

QOTC: What do you want to see more of next? Brocky, Rosslee, or Raddy (Riker and Maddy)

6+ comments for new update.

Don't forget to vote.

R.A.F