The Announcement

SAD SCENE AHEAD

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"Liam and I are engaged!" Rydel squealed. My jaw dropped and the girls gasped.

"Yay!" Stormie exclaimed.

Rydel popped out her finger to reveal a gorgeous ring.

"That's beautiful!" Bridgit said. I smiled.

After dinner we all said our goodbyes and congratulations, then went home.

Ross put Juliet to bed, then walked back in the room. I slipped my pants off along with my shirt, and arms slipped around my waist.

"You're so hot." He said breathing down my neck. I shook my head as a blush crept up on my face.

He started kissing my neck, making me moan loudly.

"Ross, we can't do this!" I giggled. He frowned and we got in bed.

The next morning was the same as it usually is. We take care of Juliet, and do chores around the house.

Life was boring right now, but that's only because we didn't have to worry about my stupid family. So I'm okay with it.

We laid on the couch that night after supper, watching T.V, when I received a text from Liam.

Get to the hospital, NOW. It's Toby.

I jumped up and grabbed some pants, as Ross got Juliet and we rushed to the hospital.

Once we reached the parking lot I jumped out and ran to the front desk.

"Uh, um Toby Ladd?" I stuttered. The lady pointed to the left as I jerked my head, seeing my little brother on a stretcher. I ran towards him, but Liam pulled me back.

Ross caught up with us, and Rydel took Juliet so he could calm me down.

"Shhh, baby it's okay." Ross said pulling me in his chest and rubbing my back.

"What's wrong with him?!" I cried. "He cut himself and overdosed." That's when I lost it.

"It's all my fault!" I sobbed. "No it's not, don't say that." My dad said coming up to me.

"Then tell me why the hell he did this!" I growled.

Ross held me tighter and stroked my hair.

We waited for what felt like hours, in reality only 1 hour, until a doctor came out.

"You all may see him now." Only me, Liam, and Dad walked in.

He was wrapped up in bandages and looked pale. I sat on his bed and stroked his hair back.

"Rhylee.." He croaked. "I want you to know, this was not your fault. I promise, it's NOT your fault." I nodded as tears streamed down my face. "Liam, Dad, I love you guys so much. Where's Ross?" I pointed outside and he was in here moments later.

"Thanks for being there buddy, I love you." Ross smiled and hugged him, then walked out to give us a few more moments.

"Wait..Toby, why are you saying all these goodbye speech things?" I asked. He smiled faintly.

"I love you guys..." He said as his heart monitor went crazy. "No!" I cried. I hugged him tightly as did Liam, when doctors rushed in.

And then his heart monitor went blank.

He was dead.
-----------------------------
Seriously, I cried so much writing this. I saw The Fault In Our Stars too. I've cried a lot today.

QOTC: Who cried reading this chapter?

6+ comments for new update

Don't forget to vote.

R.A.F