Just Understand

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

"Ross, I just went down to the police station. It's okay." I explained calmly.

"Why didn't you press charges?" Where was he getting this information?

Bridgit looked at me, then walked out without saying a word. Riker gave me an effortless hug and stormed out after her.

"You don't understand, Ross. He's completely changed."

Ross glared at me with a look as if I had 6 heads.

"He raped you, Rhy. He fucking raped you!" I flinched at the memory.

"Ross, just listen to me. He was over me. He moved on with Laura, they both went to rehab and completed their course. They were getting better, Laura got pregnant and lost the baby. Justin was upset, and he was drunk, and he didn't know what he was doing!" I screamed at my husband.

"So you're just going to let the boy that completely broke your heart, attempted to rape you, then achieved it, go just because of pity? I thought you were better than that!"

I looked at the ground biting my lip to keep the tears in.

"Of all people, I thought you'd understand." I whimpered softly.

"You know what it's like to lose your baby girl. Remember how fucking upset you were? That's what Justin was feeling." Ross shook his head and ran a hand through his long blonde hair.

"This fucking stupid. I can't believe you." I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"You're supposed to be my husband, Ross." I said getting a quick response of head jerking to reach my eyes.

"You're supposed to be there and support my decisions in life. You're supposed to love me no matter what I decide to do. You're supposed to help me through this." I said, finally letting the tears go.

Ross shook his head again and walked towards me, setting a hand on my cheek and leaning down to kiss me.

It was a somewhat short kiss, and when I pulled back Ross had a few tears slipping down his cheek.

"I love you, Rhylee. I'm sorry. I'll support you in this. I love you, I love you, I love you." He kissed my forehead and brought me in a hug.

"Where's Juliet?" I asked.

"She's at Mom's." I nodded and walked into the kitchen, seeing 3 slices of pizza left on the counter.

"Saved ya some pizza." Ross smiled at me and we took a seat on the couch, in complete silence.

"Is everyone mad at me?" I finally asked.

Ross sighed and set an arm around my shoulder.

"No, babe. We're just shocked at your decisions." I was quiet after that and finished the pizza, doing some dishes.

Ross fell asleep on the couch, watching George Lopez.

I sighed and left him there, walking up to our room.

I called Stormie and she answered quickly.

"How's Juliet?" I asked.

"She's asleep right now. But tell me about you and Justin."

"How did you guys even find out?"

"The officer called and told us while you were on your way home."

I explained to her what happened and she was thankfully understanding.

"Whatever you feel the need to do, dear. I hope everything works out." I smiled and thanked her, hanging up.

Ross' snores could be heard from downstairs and I shut the door, walking into the bathroom and cleaning up.

I got in bed after that and turned on the T.V., then slowly started to drift off to sleep.

-

When I woke up the smell of breakfast filled my nose and I got up, racing downstairs.

Ross was cooking pancakes with Juliet on his hip, and he was shirtless.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled and pecked him, grabbing some milk from the fridge.

He finished cooking and went upstairs.

I set Juliet up in her high chair, feeding her the formula and me eating the pancakes.

Ross came back down 20 minutes later fresh and dressed.

"I'm going over to Mom's. Later babe, love you." He kissed Juliet's forehead and my cheek goodbye, walking out.

I rolled my eyes and put away the dishes, carrying Juliet up to her room.

We sat down on the floor and I grabbed one of her toys, starting to play with her.

My mind kept wondering back to Ross and I. I knew he hated my decision, but I honestly don't care. We've been real distance from each other since last night and if Ross wants to be immature about it so be it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK! SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE OADKSFSFKSJFJ

SCHOOL HAS REALLY PULLED ME DOWN LIKE I HAVE HOMEWORK EVERY WEEK FROM LIKE 5 DIFFERENT SUBJEXTS HOOLY

so basically ross is like rhy wtf y u siding with justin um hullo the fuq bruh

rhylee's all like omg ross dont be a dick justins been thru a lot u shuld no bc u went thru same thing with ryder ok ok yes and juliet imma just play wit u bc ur stoopid dad made me mad hes so immature omg ugh

CAN WE GET THIS TO 20 COMMENTS OR MORE? :)))))

ILY GUYS SO MUCH IM SO SRORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATE

IM HORRIBLE I KNOW

BUT THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER IM CURIOUS WHATD YA THINK??????

BYE ILY DONT FORFET TO VOTE !!

G.G.R5