The Night Changes

i literally suck ass sry for not updating :(

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

10 months without Ross.

Riker and Leah were happy as ever and so were Rydel and Ellington, who ended up together.

Liam left for the army.

Bridgit and her little family went on a family vacation so I was literally left alone to myself with Juliet for the week.

"Momma!" She cried, crawling up to me. "Hey, baby." I smiled, picking her up. 

"Where's Daddy?" She asked for the billionth time.

"He'll be back, baby girl." I ignored her question as much as possible and flipped the channel to something she'd like.

It wasn't long before a knock on the door interrupted my almost nap.

Ross stood on the other side of the door.

"R-Ross? w-what are y-you doing h-here?" I choked, stepping outside and shutting the door.

His eyes were red and puffy and he looked more messy than I've ever seen him.

"Rhy, I'm s-so sorry. P-please. I n-need you. I'm sorry I l-left." Tears welled up in my tired eyes before I cracked the door and called Riker.

"I need you to come get Juliet. It's an emergency."

-

I stood across from Ross in the kitchen as his eyes bored into mine.

"Please, baby. Just talk to me." Ross begged. I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my hair.

"Do you understand the pain you just put us through?" I raised my voice.

"Do you realize how much you've missed out on by leaving? What the fuck Ross? I didn't marry you so that you could leave and come back whenever you wanted just because we're 'bonded' together."

Ross stood there trying to think of what to say.

"You have missed both of your daughter's birthdays. I thought we were in this together!" I began to cry.

He stepped closer to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You have no idea how much I fucking hate myself, Rhy. But it wasn't my fault! Come on, you know I wouldn't leave without reason." The look in his eyes were sincere.

"The guys that had been fucking around with me and Rocky started shit up again. I made sure Rocky got left out of it. I'm back now. I'm back for good, baby. I'm not leaving," Ross choked before hugging me tightly.

I pushed away.

"I just wish we could love like we used to. All our memories are so nostalgic. The first time I ever met you, or when you asked me to be your girlfriend, that all feels so faint and desolate," Tears fell onto Ross' shirt that I was wearing.

"I know. I fucking know baby. I would do anything to have things like they used to be. Just please, give me a chance to fix this and make our relationship strong again. Let me be a dad to Juliet and a husband to you. Please," He begged, closer to me than ever before.

I kissed him.

-

IM SO FUCJING SORTY FOR NEVER ULDATING IM THE WORST HUMAN ON THE OLANET FUCK IM SO SORYU