Things Are Happening

ROSS' P.O.V

We were back home now, and it was sad, but at least we got to see Juliet.

Rhylee has been fine about Toby lately, but anything can set her off.

No one dares to bring him up or anything like that, Rhylee can't handle it yet.

I had to go out today and run some errands, since Rhylee was sick and was going to take care of Juls.

"I love you, be safe." Rhylee said hugging me with her free arm and kissing me.

I smiled and kissed both of their foreheads.

"I love you too, I'll be home soon."

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

Once Ross was gone I sat Juliet in her high chair and began to make lunch.

I fixed myself a salad and Juliet some of her formula.

I fed Juliet first then burped her.

After my salad was gone I set Juliet on the couch so she could nap. She really enjoyed sleeping on the couch, probably gets it from her dad.

I cleaned up the house a little and did some laundry.

But then Juliet started crying. She doesn't cry very much, only when she's hungry or she needs a new diaper.

I changed her, and then returned her back to her spot on the couch.

How was it already 5 p.m.? Did I clean that much?

Then I stopped for a moment, Ross should've been back by now.

He probably got stuck in traffic, Rhylee. Calm down.

I shook the thought and sent him a text, asking what he wanted me to fix for dinner.

Thankfully he replied, 'Whatever you want, baby. Love you' I smiled and got out the stuff to fix pizza.

Ross loved my homemade pizza.

-

I had the pizza cooked and Ross still wasn't home. I took a quick shower and walked downstairs, just going ahead and eating it.

There was 6 slices saved for him, because I knew that's how much he would probably eat.

My phone rang, and it surprised me to see Ellington's contact pop up.

"Hey, Ell!" I said happily.

"Rhylee, when I tell you this I don't want you to freak out, okay?"

I gulped.

"Ross got into a car accident on his way home, he's in the hospital right now." I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys, Juliet, and her blanket.

-

At the hospital I rushed to the front desk holding back the tears that kept getting stronger and stronger.

"Ross Lynch please?" The lady looked at me.

"I can't give you that information right now, mam." A big sigh escaped my mouth.

"You don't understand, I'm his wife and this is his daughter. I need to see him." I begged.

"Fine, room R69." I thanked her and rushed to the elevator.

The Lynch family, Bridgit, Brock and Liam surrounded the room. Riker stood up and hugged me.

"How is he?" I asked as Riker took Juliet. "They won't tell us anything." I bit my lip and looked at the wall to keep myself from crying.

Ryland gave up his spot next to Riker and let me sit there, and he sat on the floor.

The whole time I looked down at my thumbs. How could this happen? I texted him not even 25 minutes before I got that call.

This is my fault. I had a bad headache today and made Ross go out and run those errands. Ross shouldn't be laying in the hospital bed right now, I should.

It's all my fault.

Just like always.

I know I should stop thinking like this but I can't help it. My mind overthinks things and makes me believe it's my fault. I can't do anything about it.

Ellington was sitting beside me and his hand went on my back, giving it a small rub.

"This isn't your fault, Rhylee." I sighed and shook my hair, sending my bangs back out of my face.

"It is, Ellington. I had a stupid headache and Ross went out to do the errands. If I would've just sucked it up and done them myself it would be me laying in there in god knows what condition instead of him." I said.

"Rhylee, don't talk like that." Riker butted in.

Bridgit handed Brock to Rocky and came over to me.

I gave her a small hug and sniffled.

"We all know that Ross would rather him be in there than you, Rhylee. He'll be fine. Okay?" She said. I nodded.

Then Mark came over. "We were told that the car hit several others, Rhylee. There was no way to stop this. It's no one's fault but that driver's. He was drunk, and shouldn't have been driving. It's not your fault." I nodded and rested my head on Riker's shoulder.

I've already lost my little brother.

Losing my husband, the boy who saved me from killing myself so many times, the father of our daughter, would just literally send me over the edge. I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore.

Suddenly a familiar girl showed up. "Hey, Maddy." Riker said. She looked at me and frowned, giving me a hug.

"I'm so sorry girl." I smiled weakly.

"Thanks for coming here." I whispered. "It was no problem." I really liked Maddy. She was such a sweet girl, and I can tell Riker's happy with her.

-

After waiting for what seemed like forever, a nurse finally walked by.

Riker stood up.

"Miss?" He asked. She smiled.

"Yes?"

I stood up as well.

"Can you tell us how Ross Lynch is doing?" She looked at her clipboard and frowned.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid he passed away..."

----------

IM SUCH A BITCH OMG IM SORRY ILY GUYS

QOTC: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW

10+ COMMENTS FOR A NEW UPDATE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE

IDK WHY IM IN CAPS IM GONNA GO NOW BYE

R.A.F