Brock

ROCKY'S P.O.V

Bridgit was nine months now, and her due date was in a week. We stayed at home all the time now, basically because Bridgit refused to walk anywhere a far distance.

The contractions were even worse. She mostly spent her time on the bed or in the shower, which by her moodiness I didn't really mind.

~

The next few days went by smoothly, and today I had to go grocery shopping. Bridgit was in bed sound asleep, so I kissed her and left a note right beside her.

I crept out of the apartment and drove to the grocery store, gathering everything for aby formula, dinner, and all those other things.

Around 1 p.m. as I was picking up some back pain reliever for Bridgit, I received a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Rocky." Bridgit was breathing heavily.

"Baby, what's wrong?" My palms started sweating as I hurried to my car.

"I-it's happening. The baby's coming." She cried.

"Baby I'm on way, everything's fine. It's alright." I reassured her racing home.

"Please hurry." Then she hung up.

I called Rhylee and told her the situation, which she responded saying she'd be there after cleaning Juls up. I rushed up to our apartment slamming the bags on the table and going to the bathroom where Bridgit was.

"Come on baby." I said grabbing the hospital bag and helping her up, and to the car.

At the hospital we were admitted a room and soon my family joined us. Rhylee came in and sat on the edge of the bed, while Ross walked up to me.

"Nervous?" He asked. I nodded and wiped my hands on my pants. "It'll be fine. Don't stress." I nodded and looked at the girls, who were deep in conversation.

~

After 16 hours of labour, Bridgit could start pushing now. My family and Rhylee were shooed out of the room. They made Bridgit put her legs up and I'd have to hold her head forward.

This was it. I was gonna be a dad really really soon.

~

"Bridgit, one last push, and your baby's out!" The doctor exclaimed. Bridgit had been pushing for an hour, and finally the little shit was giving her a break. I squeezed her hand as she pushed one last time.

A little cried filled the room along with Bridgit's scream. A baby was placed on Bridgit's chest as it cried and cried and cried. I looked at my girlfriend who was smiling widely at me, out of breath.

"Congratulations, you have a baby boy." I smiled in excitement and a few tears fell from my eyes.

"Does it have a name?" A nurse asked. We looked at each other and nodded.

"Brock."

---------------

YAY BROCKY'S BABY IS HERE!

QOTC: Are you excited about the newest addition to the Lynch family?

4+ comments to update!

R.A.F