It Won't Stop

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I looked at Rocky with a shocked expression, what could he have possibly done?

He curled his fist into a ball and let out an angry grunt, pacing around the room.

"Rocky, hey, talk to me."

He ran his fingers through his hair and sat down on the couch, shaking his head.

"About a year ago, like right before Bridgit came back, I got caught up in doing drugs. Then she came back and I stopped, until a few months ago. Bridgit just had Brock and I thought things were gonna be okay, but I was wrong. God, I was so wrong."

"You're scaring me." I said.

"I was coming home from the gym and one of my dealers caught up to me. He said some things and offered me 3 bags of coke for free."

Rocky let out a shaky breath.

"And I took them."

Bridgit slowly walked into the living room.

Rocky's eyes widened and this time he let out a few tears. She sat next to him and rubbed his back.

"I feel like such a shit father, all those times Brock and I could've been hanging out I've been getting high. I'm such a fuck up."

Bridgit gave me a look and I smiled weakly.

"I think you two have some things to talk about. It's getting late, I'm gonna head home." I hugged both of them and told Rocky things would be fine, then made my way home.

Once I walked through the front door I saw Ross in the center of the living room.

"Hey.." I said in a confused tone.

"We need to talk." He said in a serious voice.

I followed him to the deck and we sat down against the wall.

"I get why you forgave Justin. You know it's just going to be hard for me to accept the fact that you two are friends now. It's weird." Ross spoke.

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you happy? We've seemed so distant the past couple days and I can tell when you're upset."

Ross was quiet for a moment.

"Honestly, no. Everything was perfect until Justin showed back up. You don't talk to me much anymore and I'm your husband. You're supposed to talk to me about what's bothering you."

I gulped and looked down at my hands.

"I won't talk to Justin, I promise. Whatever I can do to get us back to how we were. Anything Ross, I'll d-" He cut me off by standing up.

I did the same. "Rhy, we can't go back to how things were. Everyone is changing. Rocky is changing, I'm changing. You're changing. Cutting Justin out isn't going to fix anything!"

He stepped back and I could just tell by his expression something was wrong and he was hiding it from me.

"Tonight at the club, I was tipsy, and..I can't even say it."

Tears instantly fell down my cheeks and I choked on my own words.

"You hooked up with someone didn't you." He bit his lip and let out a tear himself.

"Not just anyone, Laura was there and she offered me drink after drink and took advantage. I didn't mean for it to happen."

I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair.

"It's okay." I breathed.

Ross looked at me like I had popped out another head.

"Laura took advantage of you and she shouldn't have done that. I don't blame you for wanting to have sex with something else either, I've been a horrible wife lately."

He stepped closer to me this time and stroked my cheek.

"You're still as beautiful as the first time I ever laid eyes on you." I shut my eyes and started sobbing a little bit.

Ross pulled me into a hug. "You're not a horrible wife, Rhy. You have a lot going on and that's understandable. Juliet and I are so lucky to have you. You don't understand how proud I am that you're even here. You made it through so much, and here you are being an amazing mother and wife." He kissed my forehead and I smiled, looking up at him.

He leaned in and got our little session heated quickly.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" Ross asked.

"Don't wake Juls."

-----------------------

OH

OH OKAY

HEY IM BACK HOLLA AT YA GIRL

ROCKY AWH BABY HAVE A HUG COMMENT RIGHT HERE TO GIVE HIM A HUG

15+ COMMENTS :))))))))))