Hello Again

Longer chapter because I came from my writer's block! Yay!

ROSS' P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and got out of bed, doing all of Juliet's needs before Rhylee woke up.

I bounced her on my hip when Rhylee came down in only panties and my shirt. She was smoking hot as always.

"Babe, why are you doing everything for me?" She asked frowning and sitting on the counter as I made breakfast.

"I just wanna help out." I lied.

"You're lyin- I know! Is it because of this trial coming up? Come on Ross, I'll be fine. Let me do some work, I'm the mother and wife. That's kind of my job." I shrugged and slid the bologna and eggs onto a plate for Rhylee.

"At least let me take Juls before you drop her." She laughed taking her from my arms.

She yawned making me giggled. "Oh poor baby, tired aren't you? Momma will take you upstairs." Rhylee said going up to Juliet's room.

When she returned I had breakfast ready and the news turned on.

"Former star Rhylee Ladd from Fresh Picked is to attend trial for her mom just tomorrow. Her sisters, who have been said not to have contact with Rhylee just a few months before he daughters birth are going to be there as well. It will be quite a family reunion for the Ladd's."

I looked over at Rhy and she was eating fast, trying to control herself.

"Come here." I said, knowing better. She leaned onto my lap and cried for about 5 minutes.

When she got up, she took one last bite of her food and walked upstairs. I set our plates in the sink then followed. Rhylee had put on a long sleeve and skinnies. "I'm going to Liam's for a bit. Be back soon." She kissed me goodbye and left.

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I ran to Liam's house, tears surfacing. Him and Rydel were standing behind the couch, eyes glued to the T.V Liam turned his head and frowned, walking over and pulling me in a hug.

"Hey, I'm gonna be there. Don't worry. Ross, Me, Lynch family and Ell, and Security will be there. Nothing is gonna happen to you. No one is gonna let you get hurt."

I looked down and Rydel pulled me in a hug as well. "After trial we can pick up Juliet and go shopping for sweatpants or something. Whatever you wanna do, and we can take Bridgit, ya know, have a girl's day." I smiled and nodded.

There was a sudden knock on the door and in came my husband and daughter.

"I just needed to make sure everything was okay, make sure, you were actually here." He said, sounding like a ton of weights had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Where did you think I was?" I asked, suspicious.

"I thought you ran off to harm yourself again, it scared me." He sounded real concerned, so I said goodbye to my brother and Rydel and took Ross outside to the porch.

"I thought you were just telling me you were gonna go to their house, so that you could run off and harm yourself." Ross said, almost in tears. "Why would you think that baby? I've done good right?" I asked.

"Yes, you have. I'm so proud of you too. But you were in such a rush and the long sleeve through me off. You just seemed like you were in a rush to go do something that I wouldn't approve of." He said.

"No babe. It's okay. See?" I rolled up my sleeves to show him my skin which was clear now. He sighed in relief and hugged me, while Juls tugged my hair making me giggled.

"Hello guys! Nice to see you again." A voice said making me freeze.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loooooooooonger chapter! I SAW R5 LAST NIGHT AND RIKER SAID HE LOVED ME AND WANTED ME BAD, THEN ROSS RUBBED MY BACK DURING VIP AKJBFQEHIHWOIGHTI3IGINE.

QOTC: Who do you think the voice is?

6+ comments for update.

Don't forget to vote.

R.A.F