Honeymoon Avenue

ROSS' P.O.V

It was finally time for our honeymoon. We kissed Juliet and said goodbye, getting in my car.

I was taking her to my managers mansion in the forest. It was getting dark, and by the time we got there it was 11 o'clock. I carried Rhylee in the house bridal style, and got our stuff too.

"I love you so much." I said as I walked in the bedroom we'd be sleeping in. "I'm officially a Lynch now." I nodded and smiled. "You're my Lynch." Rhylee pecked me on the lips and began to change.

After both of us had changed into comfy pjs, we walked into the huge living room, and plopped on the couch. I turned on 'Marine Wars', the show Rhylee used to be on, remember?

Rhy's hand held mine and she rested her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her, and she looked back at me. "Today was perfect." I nodded. "You looked absolutely stunning." She blushed and closed her eyes.

"I can't believe my dad was there, and Tony and Payten" She said. "Are you upset your sisters weren't there, and your mom wasn't?" She shook her head.

"They're in the past. I don't need them. I have you now." I grinned widely and kissed her softly.

~

Our honeymoon was sadly over, and we were already packed to go. I held Rhylee's hand as we walked out to the car after locking the doors. We drove back to L.A. and pulled in the driveway.

Riker walked out and hugged Rhylee, then helped with the luggage. Toby ran out as well and hugged Rhylee.

If you've been wondering where Toby has been, he's been in his room mostly, taking online classes for school.

When we walked in, the whole gang was here. Of course Bridgit was sitting down, beings she's really big. Mom was holding Juliet. I walked towards her and took my baby from her arms, holding her tightly.

"Hey baby." I said to Juls. Rhylee appeared over my shoulder and smiled. "So did you guys have fun?" We nodded. "Not too much fun though, right?" Rocky said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up Rock." Rydel said slapping his arm.

"We've got the luggage and everything, why don't you all go for a swim?" Dad said. We thanked him and rushed to our rooms. Rhylee went with Bridgit and Del, while I changed with my brothers. Oh and Juliet was with Mom, since she needed a nap.

My brothers, Ell, and I walked outside to the gleaming sun. The girls came down as well, and joined us. Rocky walked over to Bridgit and took her hand. "It really fucking sucks being pregnant." She whined making us laugh.

"I know." Rhylee agreed.

We hopped in the pool, even Bridgit, and enjoyed each others' company. Rhylee mostly hung out with Liam and Riker, which I get. Delly and Bridgit were tanning, while Rocky and I chatted.

"So, what's it like being a dad?" Rocky asked. "It's difficult, but worth it." He nodded. "What's birth like? Like, am I gonna need earplugs or a new hand?" I laughed and shook my head. "Labour and delivery is definitely not fun, but you'll survive. As soon as you hear your baby cry, the whole world stops. It's amazing. Like, I don't know. That's when you realize you know, you're a dad." Rocky smiled and nodded.

I looked at Rhylee who was laughing as Riker carried her on his back, and smiled. Tomorrow is gonna be great. I can't wait!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello! What did ya think?

QOTC: What do you think Ross is planning?

Comment below and don't forget to vote!

Bye