'Bruh'

READ AUTHORS NOTE BC ANNOUNCEMENT :)))))

ROSS' P.O.V

I watched as Rhylee struggled in Justin's grip, crying and screaming.

"Let her go!" I growled, lunging at Justin and throwing Rhylee towards Riker.

Justin lay beneath me, and I took God knows how many swings at his stupid, ugly face.

Soon his nose was bleeding and he closed his eyes, his breathing slowing down. I jerked up and looked behind me to find Rhylee tightly in Riker's arms.

He let go of her and I took her in my own arms, hugging so tight she might suffocate.

"It's okay, baby. Everything's okay. I'm here. You're safe." I whispered, my breath shaky.

"Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?" I asked, stroking her hair softly.

Rhylee sniffled and took a deep breath.

"He r-raped me." Anger boiled up inside me and my heart dropped.

No one was allowed to touch like I was. She was, mine not Justin's, not Ron's, not anyone but me.

Sirens were heard from a distance and I relaxed, everything was going to be okay.

The ambulance pulled up as well as the cops, and they all rushed out and over to us.

Justin had woken up and they took his to a police car, shoving him in there.

A paramedic guided the three of us to the back of the ambulance truck, where she was questioned while getting treated.

"He used to be my boyfriend, but he got all touchy and he cheated on me or whatever. Soon he disappeared and we all thought he was gone forever, but when I was coming home tonight he grabbed me from the side and drug me in the alley, then he moved the dumpsters in a straight line to cover what he was doing, and then he raped me."

I squeezed Rhylee's hand as the police officer wrote on the notepad.

"Don't worry, this won't happen again. He's raped 5 girls in the past month. He's going to jail for a VERY long time." She smiled and walked off.

"Alright, you're all set!" The paramedic told Rhylee. I kissed her cheek and helped her down.

"Where's Juliet?" She asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Mom has her, she's okay." I threw an arm over her shoulder and rubbed it with my thumb lightly.

Riker walked up to us and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"Mom said she tried to put Juliet to sleep, but she kept crying and squirming. I'm assuming she might need her parents." He gave us a small smile and we got in the car.

The ride home was silent, and Rhylee seemed really distant.

She sat on the other side of the car, staring out the window.

Once we got home, Riker bid us goodnight and backed out of the driveway.

"Mom, we're here!" I yelled. She came down with Juliet, who was definitely not happy.

I reached out my arms and took her, kissing her tiny forehead. With my other arm I brought Rhylee into a side hug and Juliet smiled when she saw her mom.

"Hey, baby." Rhylee smiled.

"Are you alright, Rhylee? What happened?" Mom asked her.

"Justin came back." She told her.

"Are you serious?" She nodded.

Mom sighed, "That's horrible! I'm glad you two are okay, I'll be heading home now. Goodnight guys, love you!" We waved to her and she walked out the door.

Juliet reached out for Rhylee and so she took her, smiling and walking upstairs.

I followed them and walked into Juliet's room, as Rhylee turned towards me.

"Say goodnight to Daddy." I kissed her forehead and played with her fingers before her mom set her down in her crib.

We walked back to our room and got ready for bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT SO I HAVE A FAVOR

CAN YOU GUYS GO READ MY LUKE FANFIC PLEASE ITS ON MY PROFILE GO READ IT AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE IT AND YAY BC ILY GUYS AND YOU'LL GET A HUG AND ILL PAY YOU IN LOVE OKAY YAY

BUT ANYWAY WTF JUSTIN HAS RETURNED WHAT THE HELL

AND DADDY ROSS IM SO IN LOVE YES

UPDATES WILL BE SLOWER BC I GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW YEAH IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF I DONT WANNA GO I HATE EVERYONE THERE

QOTC: WHEN DO YOU GUYS START SCHOOL

10+ COMMENTS FOR UPDATE YEAH

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE I LUB YOU

G.G.R