Surprising Events

ROCKY'S P.O.V

I looked down at our baby boy Bridgit had given birth to 2 hours ago.

Both of them were asleep. I decided to slip outside and talk to everyone. Ross had left to check on Juliet, so Rhylee sat with Riker.

"Hey guys." Everyone looked up at me and smiled. "How is she?" Rhylee asked. "Fine. Her and Brock are both sleeping." Mom stood up and set a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm proud of you, Rocky." I smiled and thanked her as she looked in the window.

"I believe they have woken up." I stepped back inside and Bridgit smiled at me.

I sat down next to her and looked at Brock, who was starting to open his eyes. "Bridgit?" I asked. "I love you." She smiled and kissed me.

"I can't believe he's really ours. Like, we have a baby." Bridgit laughed at my dorkiness.

"We get to take him home in two days. The nurse told me he's extremely healthy and they won't have to observe him much longer." I nodded and rested my head on top of hers.

ROSS' P.O.V

I went home to grab Juliet. When I had her in my arms, I stopped. This was one of the very few moments I had to myself with her.

She was already about 5 months old. Her hair was starting to get longer, and her body was growing. Then it hit me how much she looked like Rhylee, yet she looked like me too.

Her face took the shape of her mother, and her eyes got me the most.

They were hazel like mine, but if you looked closely, a tint of blue spread in them. It was breathtaking. My gaze was interrupted by a text from Rhylee.

Everything okay? How's Juls? Love you!

Yes everything's fine, she's not crying so she's fine too. Love you more babe.

I put my phone in my pocket and carried my daughter downstairs and to my car. I sat her in her car seat and buckled up myself.

On the way back to the hospital I stopped by Wendy's and got Bridgit and Rhylee some french fries.

After grabbing the fries in once hand, and having Juliet bounced up on my hip, I made it to Bridgit's floor. Rocky was talking to Rydel, and I handed him the fries. "Thanks man." He walked back in.

I sat next to Rhylee and handed her her fries. "Thank you babe." I kissed her and bounced Juliet on my leg. When my wife was done with the fries she threw them away and took Juliet into her arms.

"I gotta go." Riker said quickly. "Where?" I asked.

"To my girlfriend. She was just in a wreck."

My family and I exchanged looks as he rushed out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Woah! Riker has a girlfriend?!

QOTC: Thoughts on Riker's sudden girlfriend?!

Vote and comment please, 6+ comments for a new update!

R.A.F