9: caught

♡

Weighing out the possibilities, Minjun knew that waiting until the seven villainous men went to sleep would be a risk. He knew that the room had a bed in it. Assigned or not, it was unknowing whether someone would sleep there, especially considering he was borrowing somebody else's room.

His fingers flickered against each other, his entire body burning up under the thick sheets that he hadn't the nerve to take off of himself. He was too nervous. Under the coat of sweat was a frightened, young boy, wanting nothing more than to escape this horror house.

To go where?

The long-sleeved t-shirt clung to his dampened skin, every muscle in his body jittering as he slipped from the mattress, only thirty minutes after he'd gotten himself in. One movie only took so much time, he knew he had to act fast.

It was silent as Minjun opened the door, moving his hand in painfully slow actions so that nothing creaked or slammed.

He kept his bare feet pressed as close to the wall as possible, tip-toeing on the wooden floorboards towards the office of the leader. Money, he needed enough for a four hour taxi drive, and figured that if anyone, Namjoon would have enough.

A minuscule smile invaded his lips triumphantly as he reached the office door, hoping with his whole being that it wasn't locked. Fortunately, it clicked open with nothing but a faint squeal as the hinges opened.

Namjoon smirked with his eyes trained to his phone, his other hand caressing Yoongi's hair as the two curled up together on the sofa. All of the six men were engrossed in the gore on the television, except for the leader.

"He's in my office," the man said, alerting all of the gangsters.

Yoongi turned so that he faced upwards at the younger man, "he can't get out from there."

"Yeah, we should stay here until he goes to another room. I'll keep the door alarm open on my phone, Jimin can you show us the CCTV for my office?"

The hacker, wrigging off of Seokjin's lap, grabbed his laptop from a shelf below the television and perched himself beside Namjoon. He opened a folder and selected his leader's office, and soon enough a live feed of the dainty room was being shown to all.

"Oh fuck," Yoongi chuckled, "he's taking money."

"Ah, the other day when I was threatening him, I told him he wouldn't get anywhere without money."

"Hobi, you ass. You know how long Joon spends sorting this cash out."

"He'll get a punishment for this, right?" Jungkook bent his figure over the back of the sofa, resting his head sweetly on Namjoon's shoulder. His lips grazed against the man's neck, fluttering his warm breath on the sensitive skin.

Jimin held back a giggle as he watched the determined teenager stuff a handful of stolen money into his pockets. The boy wiped his hand over his face, and the others could only guess that the stress of the situation brought him to tears.

"He's leaving, change it to the hallway view."

Minjun left the office, leaving the door ajar to prevent the sound of shutting it. With one hand holding the pocketed cash still in his borrowed sweatpants, Minjun slithered along the wall until he reached the room he'd seen beforehand.

"So much for me being in there when he opened the door," Taehyung whined.

"It was going to be Namjoon anyway, stop complaining. How were we supposed to know that the stupid kid chose to plan an escape while we're all awake?"

"Shut up, he's nearby," Namjoon told, shooting a look to his childish gambler and his insulting fighter. The frail boy entered Taehyung's playroom. As expected, the app on Namjoon's phone alerted him of the intrusion, and Jimin swiftly changed the feed so that they observed the boy looking around, with a confused sneer on his face.

"The least you could do in that room is pack your toys away, oh my god—"

"Is that a cum stain, Tae?"

"Taehyung, you're cleaning that later."

"Shut up!"

"He's trying the handle, let's go. Me and Yoongi."

Namjoon threw his phone onto the sofa behind him and he stood up, helping the sleepy boy up afterwards. The two of them sneakily left the living room, instantly heading for the opened door that led to the room in which their hostage currently stood.

They entered, wordlessly watching Minjun fidget with the window's handle, gasping delightfully when it popped open. He pushed it hard, watching the glass sway outwards to reveal the unblocked view of the front driveway.

"What a disobedient little boy, huh?"