61: gentle

♡

Minjun patted his plushie's fuzz as he stood at the front door, a smile on his face for Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi to see. He watched the four men amble down the driveway and make a turn for the town. They had opted to go grocery shopping for the remainder of the week, stranding Minjun with the three youngest.

He shut the door and strode through the house to find one of the boys.

Upon reaching the living room, Minjun was met with loud, competitive shrieks and blinked to see Taehyung and Jungkook battling each other on one of the gaming consoles. He contemplated joining the two but thought better of it witnessing Jungkook smack Taehyung in the arm with his foot.

Minjun bounced his plushie in his arms, roaming mindlessly around the excessive building.

"Jiminie?" Minjun prodded his head through a doorway, eyes scrutinising the empty room. "Molang?" He toddled to the next doorway, noticing the dim light from inside.

Minjun crept inside when he saw Jimin laying on his stomach, resting quietly on the double bed with Molang curled into his side. The elder watched something bland on his laptop screen, ignorant to the cheeky boy tip-toeing closer.

Minjun wriggled onto the bed and sat on Jimin's backside, giggles sailing through him. The elder, startled but not surprised, squirmed beneath the lightweight body so that he was on his back. Minjun straddled Jimin with a daring grin.

"Hello there," said Jimin, "how are you?"

Minjun poked his fingers all over Jimin's chest, "I'm good. Joonie, Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi went out to get groceries."

"So the munchkin came to see me?"

"Ha!" Minjun slapped his hands over his reddened face. "Don't call me that!"

"Dumpling?"

"Nuh"

"Prince?"

Minjun squashed his face into his hands even harder, "m-uh-maybe."

"Oh, so you like being called Prince?" Jimin massaged his fingertips over Minjun's clothed stomach. "My Prince?"

In a fit of bashfulness, Minjun lightly punched his fists against Jimin's chest, eyes screwed shut. He puffed, covering his face once again. The elder chuckled and grabbed Minjun's wrists.

He sighed, "what's wrong, baby," and pulled Minjun's hands down to the bedsheet on either side of him. The act hauled Minjun's torso closer, his face directly above Jimin's.

"Nothing." Minjun attempted to writhe out of Jimin's grip. "I like it."

"Is that why my Prince is blushing?"

Minjun tried harder to tug his hands free, "shut up."

He continued for another few moments, wriggling excessively to escape Jimin's grip until abruptly, he halted everything.

"You-"

"I know," Jimin muttered, "I'm sorry."

He let go of Minjun, deeming it the only fair thing to do in the occurrence. The younger considered taking the chance to escape, knowing Jimin was too embarrassed by his boner to care. Rather, Minjun dropped his head and left a dehydrated kiss against Jimin's lips.

Jimin smiled proudly at his boyfriend. He grabbed his cheeks carefully, guiding Minjun's face down to his mouth. Their lips mashed together, less than romantically. After a minute, Minjun yanked his face away to gasp in a mouthful of air. The poor boy wasn't used to regulating his breathing while kissing, so he held his breath.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, petting Minjun's thighs.

"Yeah," giggled the younger.

"Do you want to continue?"

Recognisable nervousness flashed through Minjun's glassy eyes, and Jimin could see it as the younger choked out, "continue?"

"Don't worry," Jimin smiled, "would you like to cuddle?"

"N-no! I want to continue..."

Jimin sat up. Abruptly, at that. It knocked Minjun back a little further on his thighs, but the both of them stayed upright. He wrapped his hands around Minjun's torso and rested his face against his shoulder. Minjun nestled his nose on Jimin's head of shampoo-scented hair.

"I don't want you to decide based on whether or not you think I want anything from you," he hummed.

"I promise," Minjun said while bucking his hips, belching a short-lived whine, "I want it."

With a peaceful smile, Jimin nodded and said, "okay, Prince, let me take care of you."

Not only could Seokjin feel the sexual tension in the air, but he could also see Minjun secretly wincing as he sank onto one of the rigid dining chairs

The smug hacker beside Minjun hid a skittish smirk, patting Minjun's thigh comfortingly. It was obvious to anyone what had happened. Especially the eldest in the relationship.

With an evil look sent to Jimin, Seokjin raised himself from his seat and rounded the table. He didn't give Minjun much forewarning when he hooked his hands under the boy's armpits and upheaved him from the dining chair.

Minjun squawked like an excited child, limbs thrashing in mid-air.

"There we go." Seokjin sat back down, placing Minjun in his lap. "More comfortable now, hm?" He watched as Minjun's cheeks turned red, bypassing eye contact with the elder. Minjun nodded bashfully and turned to face the dining table.

All six men were facing the boy as if he were their dinner.

"Hey," he grumbled in a weak tone, "look at your plates."

"Don't look so mortified, Junnie," Hoseok cackled joyfully, "it's painfully evident what happened."

"Plus, we heard almost everything," Taehyung shrugged.

Minjun threw his head forward, trusting Seokjin's hands to hold his hips still as he fell against the tablecloth. He covered his face and grunted into the table, half from embarrassment and half from the way the motion made his backside ache. 

"I've never been more jealous."

Minjun wasn't sure if the one to confess it had been Hoseok or Namjoon but either way, he smiled into the tablecloth.