34: bomb

♡

"Come on-" Seokjin littered Yoongi's face ever-so-lightly with fragile kisses, prying the man into waking up- "Boss has some information for us." The firebug let his eyes flutter open after a few more light caresses, somewhat irritable at the lack of both affection and sleep.

He yawned, standing up with the help of his elder, "is it about Minjun?"

"I don't know yet," Seokjin grinned at his somnolent eyes, "but we will find out soon and, hopefully, it will be."

He left the man to get ready, watching him flounder towards the bathroom and sat alongside Namjoon. The leader responsively lifted his arm around Seokjin's shoulders, squeezing the sniper in such a reassuring manner that at least half of Seokjin's Minjun-induced nerves spilt out of him.

"Do you think he's okay?" Seokjin whispered, seeing as his lips were essentially compressed against Namjoon's neck. He gave the skin a miniature kiss, his lips vibrating each time he talked.

The younger murmured, "I'd like to think so, but I won't give anyone false hope."

"I understand," said the chef.

Yoongi, being the last one to ready themselves, accompanied his gang members down the ever-tiring stairwell until they reached the doorway to PSY's office. Jimin held onto Jungkook's and Hoseok's hands, pressing them close to him as a sheath of anxiety curled around his delicate frame.

PSY opened the door in rejoinder to Taehyung's knock, "good morning boys, I trust you slept well. Come in!"

Namjoon stepped through, tailgated by the rest of his men. Each of the seven found a place to sit, Yoongi begrudgingly ending up on the lap of Namjoon. PSY pulled out a file, already wedged with paper even though it dated back to only the day prior.

"With your Jimin's help," PSY said, "I had these images sharpened. Then I took the photos down to my team and had some comparisons done. Same cars. This man sneaking around each night knows where your boy is."

Hoseok, overjoyed, leapt up and grabbed PSY's hand, flapping it unreasonably, "thank you! So, what do we do now?" The man coughed and straightened his tie, overwhelmed by the sudden outburst before neatening his papers. Hoseok was pulled down onto the sofa by Taehyung.

"We will hold a meeting after breakfast," PSY told, "but in summary, we are to capture the man who is loitering in our yard and we will interrogate him. We are not holding him ransom or trading, we know that they are not for a guaranteed win."

"Surely this isn't a guaranteed win either?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Their boss stared him down, "of course it isn't."

"We have tried trading in the past, back when I used to manage the gang LOONA, it failed miserably." PSY scowled at the youngest.

"I've never heard of a LOONA gang..."