62: ride

♡

"Taehyung, calm down." Namjoon tugged Minjun gently out of the gambler's grip. "You'll make him dizzy before we even get to the rides." He continued forward with his hand resting on Minjun's lower back and his eyes on the pesky gangster.

Taehyung pouted and with a puppy-like whine, complained, "he wasn't gonna get dizzy, right Junnie- tell him, baby."

"But, I did," Minjun gushed, "just a little bit, sorry TaeTae... but, you were jumping in circles without letting go of me." The elder sighed, a hand over his heart in melancholy.

"Forgive me," he lamented playfully.

With his palm catching his giggles, Minjun looked back at the man, "you're so silly!"

"Not as silly as you," chimed Taehyung, sneaking his hands behind the boy and jabbing his fingers into his sides. Minjun screeched, hopping closer into Namjoon and almost sending them both into the road.

The leader scolded Taehyung wordlessly. He then moved himself to stand between the two, exchanging the hand that held Minjun, and seizing Taehyung's hand. Like a parent lugging his toddlers around, Namjoon resumed the trek at the front of the group.

The rides and coasters, to put it simply, unnerved Minjun. While Taehyung squirmed his hand free from Namjoon to help Seokjin get wristbands, Minjun only grasped tighter. His eyes flickered between rides, watching with dreadfulness as the carriages raced around the tracks.

"Hey." Namjoon twitched his hand to catch the boy's attention. "If you don't want to go on anything, no one will make you."

He continued upon seeing no change, "to be honest with you - Hoseok and I aren't the biggest fans of rollercoasters anyway."

Minjun blew out a shuddered breath, "won't it be boring to just watch everyone else?"

"You don't have to ride rides to have fun at a theme park, Junnie," Namjoon smiled while caressing the boy's hand with his thumb, "we can have fun, I promise."

"Minjun!" Taehyung barked, dashing back to the group with Seokjin behind him, "I got you a wristband!"

He gently took the boy's hand out of Namjoon's grip, a peal of mischievous laughter fleeing him without intent. He peeled back the paper on the wristband and bound it around Minjun's slim wrist, fastening it with the evilly robust tacky part.

"Thank you!" Gleed Minjun.

Taehyung petted the boy's shoulder, "I accept gratitude in kisses," and puckered his lips out for the boy.

Minjun chortled, stretching up tall to give the man a faint kiss on the lips - brief and endearing as to not bother anyone surrounding them. Taehyung gushed as his face flushed slightly.

"My turn!"

And with that, Minjun's head was battered by half a dozen kisses. He flapped his hands around his hair at the ticklish feeling, shooing away the loved-up men.