26: boss

♡

"Boss," Taehyung smiled, looking up at an entryway near the elevators. Minjun followed his stare, locking eyes with a tall, formally attired man. His face was round and heartwarming, but he held a peculiar look as he saw the teenager with one of his men.

"Who is this, Taehyung?"

He moved closer and Minjun detected a masculine cologne flow off of his expensive-looking suit.

"Minjun," Taehyung rubbed his hand cautiously over Minjun's shoulders, abruptly before taking his hand away from the intimidated boy, "our boyfriend."

"Minjun, this is Park Jaesang. We call him Boss, or PSY."

Minjun respectfully bowed at the man before him, "it's good to meet you."

"And you," PSY replied, half a smile creeping onto his face, "off you go, I'll call you all down tonight."

Minjun followed behind Taehyung at a fair pace as the two of them located which room the rest of the gangsters were in. It seemed that each gang working under P Nation had one room to their name, Bangtan's being extraordinarily large due to their big group.

Namjoon came to the door when Taehyung knocked, a deadpan look on his face like always. He stepped aside, waiting submissively for Minjun to hobble through, before shutting the door.

SHINee had gone to their room with a guarantee of seeing BTS around dinnertime, leaving Minjun alone with his seven captors.

Captors by truth, however, Minjun genuinely began seeing a little light in living with the boys.

Sure, he felt frightened around them and felt a crowd of butterflies gather in his abdomen when they tried to speak to him informally, but Minjun was getting comfortable. For good or for worse, he didn't mind being there.

Jungkook beat him black and blue, left him immobilized. Terrified. But Minjun disobeyed and deserved the punishment, and who was Minjun to blame Jungkook for doing as he was told?

Then, Yoongi. Seeing him with his boyfriends was like a slap to the face. So giggly and joyous, Minjun almost wanted to forget what he had done. Although, Minjun still didn't quite grasp the purpose behind his parents' death and that's why he lingered on it so.

He trusted them enough to know now that it wasn't without reason.

"Minjun, won't you come and sit?" Jimin beckoned from one of the three double beds. There was also an L-shaped sofa, but unluckily, it was occupied by Namjoon and his adoring Jungkook, so Minjun had to take the harder route to sit with Jimin.

When he did, the elder immediately pulled him closer to snuggle him. His crutches fell to the ground with a clang and Minjun was squished against Jimin's chest.

"Yoongi wouldn't cuddle me," he complained, "he's so mean, right Minjun?"

Before the disoriented teenager had a moment to respond, Yoongi (who was lovingly seated on Hoseok's lap on the adjacent bed) cried back.

"Hobi's comfortable!"

"So am I."

Jimin squirmed with Minjun on top of him, "well I would be if Minjun stopped tensing so much, come on Min I'm not going to hurt you."

Jimin had never hurt the boy or given him much of a reason to be scared, but notwithstanding, the boy wasn't able to unwind in his arms. Maybe it was the fact that his six boyfriends were watching, or that Minjun's face turned red when the two of them were mangled together.

Some would mistake it for a teenage crush, but who wouldn't be nervous around half a dozen killers?

Jimin had essentially pushed Minjun into laying between his legs, chest-to-tummy with the hacker. No one made much of a reaction, apart from Taehyung, who crept up with a pout.

"I want to join," he complained with incoming mock tears.

Jimin opened his arm out and allowed Taehyung into the cuddle, not considering much what Minjun would think. Taehyung rested his head on the boy's shoulder while Minjun was on his chest, so the teenager hardly minded, there was plenty of space.

The room was tranquil and friendly for a time before the door opened up and Seokjin, accompanied by three adults, came in with grins on their faces. Jimin sat up, aiding Minjun secondhandedly as he was forced into a seated position.

"Boys," he said, "this is Jessi, Hyuna, and Dawn. They have been hired by P Nation to help us on our next mission."

Namjoon got off of the sofa and stood in front of the bed that Minjun sat on, "nice to meet you. My name is Kim Namjoon, this is Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Minjun, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, and of course Kim Seokjin."

"We've heard about your skills and we are honoured to work with you, Namjoon," Jessi smiled, bowing at the noble leader.

"If you don't mind," Namjoon said, "what mission?"

"Ah~ we don't know either," Hyuna stepped out of the doorway to be beside Jessi, "but Boss only calls on us when he knows something will be unpredictable."

Seokjin passed the ladies and man, sitting on the best beside Yoongi and Hoseok and laying his hand over Yoongi's leg, sighing, "they started walking up the stairs before I could suggest the elevator."

Yoongi chuckled, petting his knee in commiseration.

a filler bcos i have just finished the entire plan for this book so I can promise it will improve :)