50: intoxicated

♡

Taehyung had overwhelmed everyone with his skills. He gloated about his hands in blackjack for nearly an hour uninterrupted, not to mention how many of his twenty roulette approximations were exact. Minjun, for one, was trying to wrap his head around the rules of stud poker.

It proved challenging, seeing that the boy had been handed drinks for most of the night by his immature boyfriends. He sat, watching Taehyung's hands, squinting and humming aloud.

"Minjunnie," Seokjin cooed, "are you alright?"

The boy nodded at his elder boyfriend, insignificant distress in his expression, "my fingers feel funny."

It was a relief to the boy when he was lead outside. Although he was under the impression of having only been inside the casino for around half an hour, it was nearing two in the morning when Bangtan began their stroll home.

Minjun was somewhat hanging off of Namjoon's neck, being dragged behind the tallest boy. He was offered to be carried, but the boy didn't answer and alternatively, he held on and simply grumbled each time his feet were dragged.

"Sleepy?" Hoseok asked, reducing his pace to match Namjoon's. Minjun looked up, unamused and ill-tempered. He snarled, rather than producing an answer, and buried his face once again in the cold material of Namjoon's tuxedo.

The scent of his alcohol-laced breath floated into his nose and he grimaced, noisily shouting as it molested him. A few of the boys stopped to check on him after the interjection but continued after seeing that he was just fine.

Fine, if not for the hazy feeling encompassing his brain and whirling queasiness in his tummy.

Seokjin marched towards the couple, swallowing chuckles as he saw Namjoon's red face and poking him to a standstill, "Minjun, why don't you come and walk with me before Namjoonie suffocates?"

A drowsy, clammy face gazed out from Namjoon's back. Minjun smacked his lips a few times, unwaveringly freeing the leader and acquiring Seokjin's hand into his own. Seokjin had to bend a little to hold the boy, but it was fine if it meant the disoriented one wouldn't run off.

It was a bitter and uncomfortable walk, but it got them home, so Minjun coped for the twenty-some minutes. The instant he made it to the lobby, he hopped in front of Seokjin and held his arms up. Without difficulty, Seokjin shovelled him into his arms, even if it was only because the lethargic boy didn't want to face the stairs.

"Ready to get to bed?"

With his legs keeping him secure around Seokjin's hips, Minjun nodded. His face pressed against Jin's neck and he could see Jimin and Jungkook walking up behind the two, likely deliberately - in the event that Minjun sprang from the eldest's arms.

Minjun grunted in response, his eyes never leaving Jimin.

The hacker seemed to notice the one-sided stare off. He snickered, tapping Jungkook before gawking right back, supplementing a few foolish expressions in an attempt to make the youngest laugh.

"Here we go," Seokjin panted, "jump down now." He urged, patting Minjun's lower back as the boy slowly unravelled his legs and arms. Seokjin left the boy with a kiss on the forehead, scooting off to change his clothes. Minjun hadn't realised that Seokjin told him to stay, or that the man was off getting the younger some clothes as well.

So, reasonably, Minjun rambled off. He found Jimin and beamed broadly, exhibiting his sparkling teeth.

"How are you feeling?"

Jimin grasped Minjun by his arms, stopping the inebriated swaying that he danced.

Minjun hummed, "good."

"Do you need help finding your PJs?"

"No," giggled the perplexed drunk.

Minjun let his body fall forwards, mouth colliding with Jimin's. At first, Jimin returned the kiss, a little startled but savouring the softness of Minjun's alcohol-tasting lips. It was when Minjun was manually picked up by Seokjin that Jimin ultimately recognised what had happened.

He peeped at the eldest with wide eyes, observing as Seokjin put Minjun down and handed him his nightwear. Grumpy from the rude interruption and eager to continue, Minjun fumbled with his borrowed clothes and practically ripped them off his body, misremembering to hide in the bathroom.

"Oh, okay," Yoongi muttered, stopping himself from walking closer and turning around in respect. Seokjin followed suit, shooting a look to Jungkook and Taehyung who had forgotten their manners. Jimin spanked a hand over his eyes, still seated just fingerbreadths away from the energetic boy. Hoseok's eyes were screened by Namjoon's abdomen, the two completely distracted to remark what was happening.

With an overexcited "done," Minjun sprang back onto the bed and found himself straddling Jimin.

"Minjun, you should be going to sleep, you're dru-"

The youngest cut him off with another kiss, pulling away afterwards to catch the expression Jimin made. It was one of shock, growing passion, and a ton of disorderedness.

"Again?" Minjun sought.

Jimin didn't respond, under the intense watch of Minjun and a few of the other boys, but favourably, the boy was hoisted off of Jimin once again by Seokjin. The sniper walked to another bed and dropped the giggly boy. Minjun moped at Seokjin, catching his benevolent attention and peer pressuring the man to lay alongside him.

"Try to sleep," Seokjin commanded.

Minjun continued tittering and swivelled his body over to squash himself against Seokjin. The elder rubbed his hands through Minjun's hair, attempting to calm the boy into dreamland. It worked, to Seokjin's fortune, and soon enough Minjun was letting out little, breathy snores.

 It worked, to Seokjin's fortune, and soon enough Minjun was letting out little, breathy snores

lol enjoy a filler + thank you all for 1k likes <3