29: snowflake

♡

Snowfall came in the closing week of January.

Minjun found himself yearning to waltz around in the snow, the moment he woke up and noticed the chilly display from his bedroom window. Of course, his elders told him he could - after he had eaten breakfast with everyone.

"You don't need a hat and gloves yet Minjun," Namjoon told him, "We still have to eat." The leader pulled the fleecy hat off of Minjun's uncombed hair, substituting it with his hand as he lightly tousled it back into normality.

The teenager had a frail pout on his lips, watching Namjoon's enamoured smile. He likely would have sulked until breakfast was over, but the boy was shovelled up by Hoseok and placed on his back. The mechanic kept him in a piggyback position until everyone was ready, dancing in front of a mirror to keep Minjun's spirits high.

Hoseok hummed, "we should have bulked you up over Christmas, you still weigh next to nothing."

"I ate tons," Minjun objected, "it's not my fault you're all freakishly strong!"

"Freakishly, huh?" Seokjin taunted, walking up to the duo. He cunningly tickled his fingers against Minjun's sides, making the boy fidget extravagantly as he tried to flee his merciless hands. His unsteady squirming made Hoseok waver, fighting to stay upright with the boy on his back. He stayed, fortunately.

"Can we go now?" Minjun muttered, kicking his legs around Hoseok's, "please, Hobi?"

Jimin walked past and playfully smacked the teenager's leg, "so impatient."

"It's not impatience if I've been waiting for hours," Minjun huffed. He leaned his chin on Hoseok's shoulder, defeat obvious in his cherry-red pout.

"Don't exaggerate," Hoseok chuckled, spinning on the spot, "and anyway, we can leave now." He smiled into the mirror at the sight of Minjun's eyes lighting up, his legs starting back up as he jolted around. The boy said an affectionate goodbye to Molang before being carried down to the dining room. 

With Seokjin's pinkish earmuffs, Hoseok's branded bobble hat, Taehyung's Gucci scarf, and Jungkook's cerulean gloves, Minjun was eventually given the all-clear to go outside

With Seokjin's pinkish earmuffs, Hoseok's branded bobble hat, Taehyung's Gucci scarf, and Jungkook's cerulean gloves, Minjun was eventually given the all-clear to go outside. He was chased closely by Jimin and Taehyung, singularly for the reason that they couldn't be sure he'd be safe alone. Somehow, they had come to trust him enough for the reason not to be; 'to keep him from escaping'.