30: action

♡

December and January had brought so much ease to the P Nation household, that it was a great hysteria when they were suddenly struck in the face by reality.

Minjun could have criticised himself for getting too comfortable, but he could never lie to himself. He genuinely felt protected around the boys; including Yoongi. The elder had demanded a conversation with Minjun, compelled by their leader to make amends, and it ended brusquely with an unexpected hug and a sniffly teenager. Even Jungkook had shown Minjun a lively, spirited side of himself.

But nothing could help the inescapable feeling that Minjun wouldn't be feeling this fear if he had just never been abducted in the first place.

PSY called every resident down to the main lobby, a grievously irritable look bothering his typically bright eyes. He waited until one-by-one, all four gangs and the soloists crowded around him in anticipation.

"Good evening," he said, "I expect you have had a relaxing winter so far." Even his voice lacked its blithe tone, it was obvious to most of the gangsters in the room what was commencing.

PSY continued, "last night, our cameras caught sights of a figure lurking around out front."

"It appeared to be female and around 1.6 meters tall. Usually, I would have questioned our girls first, but the footage clearly shows them arrive and leave in what we think is a Maybach."

"So, a rival?"

"You can't assume so, Rosé."

PSY overlooked the slightly worried muttering amongst the crowd of professionals, "the woman was outside for a total of 13 minutes. In that time, she held her phone up many times and likely took photographs, all facing up towards the room of Bangtan."

Various faces turned to look at BTS at that moment, so many concerned friends and colleagues.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "so we can assume that this is part of Stray Kids' alliance?"

"We can assume so, yes. No actions yet though, because if it isn't and we attack, we will get ourselves into so much more trouble."

Namjoon nodded, nibbling on the insides of his cheeks. It was his business to keep his boyfriends and members safe, much like it was Onew's responsibility for his group, and Jisoo, and Yeji. His hand was taken by Taehyung, the shorter of the two smiling affectionately at his leader.

"It's okay," he said, "nothing is going to happen to any of us."

"I expect you all to begin training," PSY called out, "especially those of you who let yourselves go over Christmas. We need stamina, strength, agility; I need you all to be capable."

Although a few groans were heard throughout the room, PSY was courteously replied to before the gangs were dispatched. BTS made their way straight to their bedroom, while others found themselves starting their practice immediately. It's not like you can find yourself busy doing anything else at P Nation.