20: seduction

♡

"Now I regret taking a week off of work," Taehyung groaned, "so... what? A few more days?"

"Two or three, yeah. A shame. If I had known a cutie like you worked here I would have arranged to stay a little longer."

Taehyung's finger raced circuits around the rim of his drinking glass, filled a quarter way with neat bourbon.

He giggled and shifted his weight, sensually snug in his borrowed bartender's uniform. The plan was ten minutes underway and he'd already succeeded in getting the attention of the two heedless antagonists.

With a whimsical, angelic smirk, Taehyung crouched between the duo of gang members, "my break is almost over, how about when my shift ends at eleven, you both come and meet me in the staff lounge?"

He licked a strip of skin on one of the men's necks, swallowing a laugh when his upper thigh was compressed by the other's boorish hands. He pulled out of the touch and winked at the gangsters before rounding the bar and entering the staff lounge.

"They're coming in here at eleven pm, just the two, and they don't appear to be armed. You'll need to hide in the changing rooms so that I can get them comfortable and then, well you'll know when," Taehyung rambled, grasping a stray apron off of a wall hook, "I gotta go pretend to work for two hours. See you."

Minjun staggered and shook as his weight was once again relying on the crutch that Namjoon had found for him

Minjun staggered and shook as his weight was once again relying on the crutch that Namjoon had found for him. With two poorly legs, he trusted his stab-wounded side to hold the burden temporarily each time he walked, before collapsing onto the plastic stick.

His free hand was being held by Hoseok. All five of the men who stood around him endured a peaceful tranquillity as if they weren't anticipating a signal for demolition, but the medic took it upon himself to uphold a hushed conversation with the teenager to prevent his nerves from ruining their mission.

Seokjin set himself up behind a bookshelf in the main lounge, rearranging cases and ornaments so that his lanky frame was concealed. The barrel of his gun jabbed against the wooden furniture, waiting in his hands for the assailants to enter.

From the front, he was wholly covered.

Namjoon and Jimin watched on Jimin's phone as the live feed from the bar played to them. They inspected the men, absorbing glass after glass just for an excuse to put Taehyung to work in front of them, stealing touches and flirtatious smiles.

"They look like amateurs," Jimin muttered. The leader of their gang hummed and brought his thumb to his lip, squeezing the pinkish flesh as he thought.

"If you couldn't find a single thing on the system about this gang," Namjoon said in a voice just heavier than a whisper, "they're certainly not amateurs."

"Just horny?"

"Yep."

Jungkook, staring off into space with his teeth pounding down on the skin inside his mouth, sat on the floor. His fingers were tightly enclosed around two pistols, thumbs stroking the black-coloured metal that embroidered the handles.

"Bar closes in five minutes," Seokjin called out, eyeing up the wall-clock above the entryway. Hoseok somehow tightened his grip on Minjun's hand, pulling him further away from the entrance to the changing rooms in a protecting manner. While the boy's legs floundered, he held himself upright beside the comforting mechanic.

"Remember to wait for some sort of signal, Seokjin has sight on the entire room in case Taehyung is wounded."

The leader earned three nods and a puppy-like stare from the curious boy.

Soon enough, a happy-go-lucky Taehyung ambled into the room with a duet of drunken criminals following him. The alluring man turned to face the two as he neared a champagne-coloured couch.

"Lock the door," he giggled, "I don't want any co-workers spoiling our fun."

The shorter of the intoxicated messes, a good-looking man with a v-shaped face and a roman nose, wandered back to the door and shut it, giggling and stroking his hand through his poofy hair as he turned and marched closer to the faux bartender.

Taehyung already had his leg hung over the other man's lap. He littered his neck with trivial pecks while running his fingers through his blond, luxurious hair.

He pulled his hand away, boldly unfastening the man's dress shirt until he reached mid-abdomen. Taehyung's lips made their way down his torso, wet kisses imprinted over his sweat-slicked skin.

The second gangster sat with heightened impatience beside the two of them, hands yearning to reach over and touch the alluring man that sat atop his friend.

Almost drooling at the view, the unnamed gangster leaned over and wrapped his fingers around the belt buckle that segregated him from Taehyung's pleasure. He managed to pull the leather strap free from the belt loops of the man's skintight jeans before his hand was spanked away.

"You guys are a lot of fun," Taehyung panted, pulling his mouth away from the chest that would surely erupt in clusters of bruises soon.

He stood up from the blond's lap, wiping his hand over his lips and taking his black belt off of the shorter man. Taehyung, in interludes of making out and stroking his knee against the enemy's groin, tied his hands behind his back in an entertainingly triumphant win.

With the blond, muscular man incapacitated, Taehyung straddled himself over the smaller of the men.

Almost immediately, he felt wide hands press against his waist. He was pulled in, hips against hips as the gang member hungrily mouthed at his jaw. The guy's eyes closed in serenity, while Taehyung held some sort of staring contest with the other.

He watched as the man's narrow eyes flickered up and widened in surprise before he opened his mouth and shrieked.

"What the fuck!?"